Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Author Topic: Plan Canada  (Read 2152 times)

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Plan Canada
« on: December 06, 2015, 04:08:53 AM »

Plan Canada is one of my favorite charities and when the time is right, they would be a perfect fit for DNotes.

Plan Canada has a "Gifts of Hope" program where you can buy a gift for someone in need.  The gifts can be farm animals, medical, schooling, seeds and fruit trees, mosquito nets, etc.  They also have a section of the gift catalogue that supports the "Because I Am a Girl" program.  Many of the gifts are matched by government and corporate sponsors, so for example if you buy one mosquito net for $10, your gift is matched to total $70 worth of bed nets!

This one is pretty cool (in the Because I am a Girl section):

The mom shop

What will you see when you enter the mom shop? You’ll see entrepreneurial women carving out their own path and designing their own future. You’ll see mothers who are able to look after their families and keep their children nourished, healthy and in school. This gift includes vocational training courses coupled with numeracy and financial literacy. It offers Village Savings and Loans programs that help women work together to create small business opportunities like making honey, peanut butter, clothing or soap – initiatives that are feeding families and providing an income.

Buy this gift, support the mom shop and you’ll be helping mothers and families earn a living to create a better day.

Your $75 gift is matched for a $375 value!

http://plancanada.ca/giftsofhope/

Shepherd

• View Profile
Re: Plan Canada
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 02:51:40 PM »

Plan Canada is one of my favorite charities and when the time is right, they would be a perfect fit for DNotes.

Plan Canada has a "Gifts of Hope" program where you can buy a gift for someone in need.  The gifts can be farm animals, medical, schooling, seeds and fruit trees, mosquito nets, etc.  They also have a section of the gift catalogue that supports the "Because I Am a Girl" program.  Many of the gifts are matched by government and corporate sponsors, so for example if you buy one mosquito net for $10, your gift is matched to total $70 worth of bed nets!

This one is pretty cool (in the Because I am a Girl section):

The mom shop

What will you see when you enter the mom shop? You’ll see entrepreneurial women carving out their own path and designing their own future. You’ll see mothers who are able to look after their families and keep their children nourished, healthy and in school. This gift includes vocational training courses coupled with numeracy and financial literacy. It offers Village Savings and Loans programs that help women work together to create small business opportunities like making honey, peanut butter, clothing or soap – initiatives that are feeding families and providing an income.

Buy this gift, support the mom shop and you’ll be helping mothers and families earn a living to create a better day.

Your $75 gift is matched for a $375 value!

http://plancanada.ca/giftsofhope/

I like them too, Chase. May be next year.

Manish

• View Profile
Re: Plan Canada
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 07:19:54 AM »
I've read all your information that you shares and I really love it. Thank you for sharing this post. I appreciate it.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter