Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Bitconnect coin announcements - Decentralizing Coin Distribution  (Read 2641 times)

Eelina

• View Profile
Re: Bitconnect coin announcements - Decentralizing Coin Distribution
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2017, 06:29:07 AM »
Looks really interesting. I hope this bitcoin community can bring some new concepts and ideas

Eelina

• View Profile
I am looking to invest in BitConnect Coin? Am i taking right decision????

coin_historia

• View Profile
I am looking to invest in BitConnect Coin? Am i taking right decision????

I just made a small investment here,but honestly  i can say this is very new coin to others, went off this is a much better one.
Developers are highly advertising this coin on google and facebook to attract new members to the coin community.
I see good investment option here, you can register and try it with small deposit.
I can say this will be good coin in terms of value on long run.

crypto_win

• View Profile
Re: BitConnect Coin wallet launch-web and desktop client
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2017, 09:05:19 AM »
DOWNLOAD BITCONNECT WALLET FOR Mac OS X

››› Windows  • LinuxMAC ‹‹‹

A “BitConnect wallet” is basically the BitConnect Coin Account, which allows you to receive BitConnect Coin, store them, and then send them to others as well as to hold bitconnect coins in your Bitconnect desktop wallet for PoS minting and earn interest as per Bitconnect coin algorithm.

Bitconnect MAC Wallet Setup Guide

Mac OS X

Download bitconnect coin wallet from github.

Unzip the wallets files.

You will get bitconnect-qt.dmg file, Install the wallet software by double click on bitconnect-qt.dmg file.

You can now send and receive BitConnect Coin directly from BitConnect Desktop Wallet and also use this wallet to stake BitConnect Coin.

Aldrik

• View Profile
Re: ​​BitConnect- A self regulated Financial system
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 06:40:09 AM »
Please am confuse about the thing about bitconnectlending and bitconnect coin .
I Want to invest but I want complete understanding.

coin_historia

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2017, 06:35:21 AM »
Please am confuse about the thing about bitconnectlending and bitconnect coin .
I Want to invest but I want complete understanding.

Investing in BitConnect coin and investing in BitConnect Lending are two different thing. 
If you wish to invest in bitconnect lending, you require to have Bitconnect Coin first.   

John_smith

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2017, 05:59:15 AM »
predict this will be one of the best crypto currancy of 2017

coin_historia

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2017, 04:54:23 AM »
predict this will be one of the best crypto currancy of 2017

Big energetic crypto community  who were largely responsible for volume BCC EXCHANGE surprising volume at coinmarketcap .

crypto_win

• View Profile
BITCONNECT COIN CONTINUES PRICE SURGE; MOBILE APPS LAUNCH NEARS
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2017, 08:07:28 AM »

​The world of digital currency trading has been explosive over the last couple of years, with the introduction of Ethereum in 2015, and the value of Bitcoin more than doubling in 2016. It appears that young BitConnect Coin (BCC) is another new area of significant growth within the digital altcoin community as it adds newest features for 2017.

The chart provided shows that after BitConnect Coin’s initial ICO launch, there was an drop in demand and value, which is typical of any new release of product, whether digital or physical. The question is do you fade into the darkness, or do you come back bigger and stronger than ever? If you are providing the market with real value, the market will lift you to new heights, as has been the case with BCC.

Not only are prices more than doubling in recent weeks, but BitConnect Coin mining has had to increase mining difficulties to very high difficulties relative to other script mining coins in the altcoin market. BCC’s exchange volume is also growing significantly as the market awaits some new features heading to BCC later this month.

With the BitConnect coin, users can expect a new level of empowerment through an open source platform connecting users socially and financially to a secure protected community of investors and lenders. BCC owners can also connect with your community and increase your wallet when coin price increase exponentially, allowing you to gain interest.

There are many who are awaiting Android and IOS app launching this month, which should also increase demand and price. The mining of BCC will cease supplying new coins via miners around the end of 2017. Later in 2017, the BitConnect Coin will see more innovations and convenienmce features added. These will include the BCC Mining and Staking Pool Launch, providing a way for the community to earn, a BitConnect Coin reward with mining & minting, plus a new mobile wallet app & paper wallet. BitConnect coin will also gain its own “Smart Card” in 2017, bringing all of the everyday usability you demand in a digital currency.

BitConnect has become simply the world’s fastest growing online Bitcoin community, rising from a concept in Q1 of 2016 to a top 100k website on Alexa less than one year later. For more information on the BitConnect ICO, go to

https://bitconnect.co/

​​https://bitconnectcoin.co/

crypto_win

• View Profile
BitConnect Bitcoin Community Reaches First Anniversary in Style
« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2017, 06:10:46 AM »
BitConnect Bitcoin Community Reaches First Anniversary in Style

Last year at this time, a dream took the first steps to becoming reality. In a digital world full of Bitcoin websites, but short on an integrated community, bitconnect.co was born, and the world of Bitcoin has never been the same. February marks the one year anniversary of this crypto unicorn, and it is time to regale in its achievements and look towards its future in Year Two.

In less than one year, BitConnect’s online community has gained over 50,000 around the world, added a news department, engaged with online leaders like Kim Dotcom, successfully launched its own digital currency, added a Bitcoin wallet, an innovative Bitcoin lending system, and surged from zero traffic to a top 80k Alexa ranking. Plenty of hard work and good times were had along the way.

“BitConnect mission is to provide crypto education and provide multiple investment opportunities to empower people financially,” says BitConnect Head of Development, Satao Nakamoto. “We have placed most crypto features that you can see on other websites, so BitConnect has just been preparing itself for the long run in crypto-world. “After one of the most productive initial years for any Bitcoin-related business in history, it is time to start building for the future. So what can BitConnect do for an encore? Nakamoto has a lengthy to-do list, but it always starts with the BitConnect members.

“There are many features and functions to come in 2017,” adds Nakamoto. “BitConnect’s mission is to become the leading crypto-community in the world when it comes to functionality and user base by the year 2020. We have already started one structure opportunity with BitConnect where each country’s top member will have a special crypto-website built in their local language."

The official BitConnect mobile Android and IOS app launches this month, which should also increase demand and price. Later in 2017, the BitConnect Coin will see more innovations and convenience features added. This includes the BCC Mining and Staking Pool Launch, providing a way for the community to earn, a BitConnect Coin reward with mining & minting, plus a new mobile wallet app & paper wallet. The BitConnect coin will also gain its own “Smart Card” in 2017, bringing all of the everyday usability you demand in a digital currency.

BitConnect has become simply the world’s fastest growing online Bitcoin community. For more information on BitConnect, visit https:/bitconnectcoin.co/

John_smith

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 10:06:08 AM »
Good post. I believe in the team behind Bitconnect. They have proven to be hard workers,resilient and legit coin.

Aldrik

• View Profile
Re: Bitconnect Coin Wallet and Minning Pool
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2017, 06:18:33 AM »
Within a few months bitconnect going high and  This coin seems stable now Good commitment and development going on here and I hope this will be sustained

John_smith

• View Profile
Re: BITCONNECT COIN CONTINUES PRICE SURGE; MOBILE APPS LAUNCH NEARS
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2017, 09:46:26 AM »
I have purchased some Bitcoin But i need to transfer it to Bitconnect. anyone can  provide guideline for the same...

cryptopm

• View Profile
Re: BITCONNECT COIN CONTINUES PRICE SURGE; MOBILE APPS LAUNCH NEARS
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2017, 09:42:56 AM »
I have purchased some Bitcoin But i need to transfer it to Bitconnect. anyone can  provide guideline for the same...
you can exchange from BCC exchange bitcoin to bitconnect coin then you can invest in bitconnect.

Aldrik

• View Profile
Re: BitConnect Bitcoin Community Reaches First Anniversary in Style
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2017, 09:38:59 AM »
 Bitconnect is already a full pledged coin as it is. An escrow would be pointless as you would be directly getting the coin sent to you. There have been indeed a lot of investors in it already that has trusted bitconnect with their money. So I guess you could conclude that you can also trust them with your money.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter