Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Kids with a CR.I.S.P.  (Read 109642 times)

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kids with a CR.I.S.P.
« on: July 26, 2014, 01:35:44 PM »
“Kids with a CR.I.S.P.”  (Ctyptocurrency Investment Savings Plan)

Crypto Moms will be helping to teach kids (and their parents) about the importance of a long term savings plan for cryptocurrency by introducing the CR.I.S.P.  This is an unstructured and self-directed plan, meaning you can deposit as much as you want, whenever you want.  Since digital currency is relatively new, there is the potential for significant profit for early adopters.

This is a challenge to all Crypto Moms to help out a child by:
-registering them for a Crypto Moms account
-helping them set up an account on at http://dnotesvault.com/
-show them how to post on Crypto Moms (click "REPLY" on the bottom of the page to post)
-show them how to put their DNotes deposit address in their signature when they post ***
-put their birthday in their signature if they wish
-make a deposit to their account
-parents will have to act on behalf of small children
***  This allows for the “guardian” Crypto Mom to make deposits on the child's birthday, Christmas, etc, if desired.

Note:  It is easier to sign up multiple children following the examples used on page 3

We will help both the kids and the parents learn about cryptocurrency and how they can get more of it, often for free.  This is a great way to help out less fortunate children and an excellent way to save for your child's education.

--------------------------------------------

Post here if you have a CR.I.S.P.

:)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2014, 12:29:57 AM by Chase »

Baby.Lilly

• View Profile
Re: Kids with a CR.I.S.P.
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 01:57:09 PM »
Thank you for the gift.  :)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:24:50 PM by Chase »
DNotes   Dq8cRTf8hMXvgBQhsUtQ1d6LSk89i41wXz

Birthday:  July 25th

CryptoMoms

• Administrator
  • Crypto Moms Admin
    • View Profile
    • Crypto Moms
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2014, 05:03:57 PM »
Wonderful idea Chase!

I will support this in any way I can.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:25:09 PM by Chase »

Webster

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2014, 07:30:21 PM »
Thanks to my secret CryptoMom.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 10:25:28 PM by Chase »
DNotes  DVJPVNDMm3bPQFSgKMptmen8qHxZecfV3u

Birthday:  March 4th

Likes:  shopping, DWW - Down With Webster, ringette, pizza, expensive makeup, math

Karey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2014, 02:24:56 AM »
What a great idea! Thanks for starting such a smart program to help kids. :)

Shay

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 05:04:17 PM »
Thank you A.C.  :)

DNotes -   DWrjphosFFFApEKoZEf4NjWd6fhknrRFUP

Birthday:  April 7

Likes:  my phone, my puppy, Starbucks, sports, Pretty Little Liars, shopping

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 10:47:23 PM »
Just to let everyone know that had their post edited - I made a mistake in the title and had to fix it one post at a time.

Note edit below.... I seem to be very 'spell challenged' lately!!!  :o
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:02:56 PM by Chase »

Pebbles+Picasso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2014, 01:53:46 PM »
To Pebbles and Picasso,

From Grandpa
Dnotes - Dp8TKJxBfyCpLZchvdTLMDJizG16i3DDwH

BD - Pebbles - Nov 15
BD - Picasso  - Jan 28

my5g-kids

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2014, 03:56:30 PM »
For my grandchildren, ages 2 - 7.

The grandparent advantage
As some of you may know
Is when a tantrum starts
You can just get up and go.

DjvNGUNhS6up3XWdwvjpP1kjgUGWDzBbH8

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 05:36:49 PM »

As some of you may know
Is when a tantrum starts

Indeed that is quite an advantage. I have first hand experience with my grandson. "If you rather not listen to grandpa, you can go home and listen to your parents. If I pick up this phone and make a call your mom or dad will be here to pick you up in 30 minutes." Shall I say, it works almost every time.

Hey, grandparent. Please list the DNotes Deposit address of each of your grand kid. I have a small gift for each of them. Any one who joins the "Kids with a CR.I.S.P." is encouraged to do the same. I will do my best to make a contribution till I am "DNotes broke." I will work with our developer to come up with a DNotes Rich Kids List one day when we have meaningful number of members. Please comment on this idea.

my5g-kids

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 11:02:28 PM »

As some of you may know
Is when a tantrum starts

Indeed that is quite an advantage. I have first hand experience with my grandson. "If you rather not listen to grandpa, you can go home and listen to your parents. If I pick up this phone and make a call your mom or dad will be here to pick you up in 30 minutes." Shall I say, it works almost every time.

Hey, grandparent. Please list the DNotes Deposit address of each of your grand kid. I have a small gift for each of them. Any one who joins the "Kids with a CR.I.S.P." is encouraged to do the same. I will do my best to make a contribution till I am "DNotes broke." I will work with our developer to come up with a DNotes Rich Kids List one day when we have meaningful number of members. Please comment on this idea.

Thank you for being so generous.  I am new at this and will be handling everything for a long time so all I can manage is one account.  My kids live paycheck to paycheck and I want to make sure my grandchildren get an education.  It won't happen if all I do is put money in a savings account.  That is really nice that you are helping all kids with this.  So no one takes advantage of your generosity you could make one contribution for each CR.I.S.P. account holder that is registered at Cryptomoms.  What do you think?  One more thing, what do you mean by a DNotes Rich Kids List?

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 12:37:31 AM »

As some of you may know
Is when a tantrum starts

Thank you for being so generous.  I am new at this and will be handling everything for a long time so all I can manage is one account.  My kids live paycheck to paycheck and I want to make sure my grandchildren get an education.  It won't happen if all I do is put money in a savings account.  That is really nice that you are helping all kids with this.  So no one takes advantage of your generosity you could make one contribution for each CR.I.S.P. account holder that is registered at Cryptomoms.  What do you think?  One more thing, what do you mean by a DNotes Rich Kids List?

I am glad and privileged to be of help. Nothing in this world will make me happier than seeing DNotes as a vehicle to financial freedom for many people around the world, especially for kids and the less fortunate.

The family should decide if they want to set up one CR.I.S.P. account for each kid or all the kids with a separate deposit address for each one. I will make a contribution to each address registered with Cryptomoms. This is now a joint project of Cryptomoms and DNotes. Our developers will be available to help out on technical issues if needed.

A Rich List, in the crypto world, is a list of addresses extracted from the Blockchain Explorer showing the number of coins in each address. I am getting ahead of our developers, not having a chance to discuss with them on this subject yet. However, I believe that we can pull a specific list based on just the CR.I.S.P addresses registered with Cryptomoms displaying relative position by number of DNotes and value in US$. It will be exciting to watch them grow. This can encourage family and friends to participate. A lot can be done to make this a popular saving program.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 12:58:04 AM by Shepherd »

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2014, 01:32:32 AM »

As some of you may know
Is when a tantrum starts

I am glad and privileged to be of help. Nothing in this world will make me happier than seeing DNotes as a vehicle to financial freedom for many people around the world, especially for kids and the less fortunate.

The family should decide if they want to set up one CR.I.S.P. account for each kid or all the kids with a separate deposit address for each one. I will make a contribution to each address registered with Cryptomoms. This is now a joint project of Cryptomoms and DNotes. Our developers will be available to help out on technical issues if needed.

A Rich List, in the crypto world, is a list of addresses extracted from the Blockchain Explorer showing the number of coins in each address. I am getting ahead of our developers, not having a chance to discuss with them on this subject yet. However, I believe that we can pull a specific list based on just the CR.I.S.P addresses registered with Cryptomoms displaying relative position by number of DNotes and value in US$. It will be exciting to watch them grow. This can encourage family and friends to participate. A lot can be done to make this a popular saving program.

No problem! Most of the tools needed are available to create this type of page.

Mia

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2014, 04:11:38 AM »
For my little butterfly!

DNotes   DmztCwyzizY1149zQve4bKksi3wh3V17xy

Birthday:  June 10              

CryptoMoms

• Administrator
  • Crypto Moms Admin
    • View Profile
    • Crypto Moms
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2014, 02:54:34 PM »
For my little butterfly!

Welcome Mia! Good luck with your CR.I.S.P.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter