Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Kids with a CR.I.S.P.  (Read 131437 times)

Bampa

• View Profile
Re: Kids with a CR.I.S.P.
« Reply #30 on: December 12, 2014, 12:13:15 AM »
Your early Christmas Gifts.
From Bampa and Mamma with love:

MJ182
DNotes: DdzPvFfchQjJ8tMLS3GTKA1B5S1BHGFdnA
Birthday: July 20

It seems just not that long ago when you could not quite say “grandpa” and “grandma” and the day you told grandpa that when you grew you would have a house the size of 8 of grandpa’s home stuck together. Here is your 1st down payment for that mansion. You have a lot of hard work ahead.

Waver
DNotes: DpLkvD3e6BNMFTcMTJgWjMwyagzJJ9PEZC
Birthday: April 2

It’s hard to save when there is not enough to do all the shopping you want. Hope this little gift will help to take care of something you may need in the future. We all will keep an eye on it and help to make it grow.

Boo Berry
DNotes: DX4XqUZ2E69QEEY8EWtVnCvwwVjWB4PuNN
Birthday: January 18
Likes: Pretty flowers with a nice fragrance, Mine Craft, kung fu fighting.

We would stop everything in our world to spend time with Blueberry. He is the sunshine and joy of our life. Grandpa had to pick the least expensive university and worked full time while going to school full time. Here is a little money tree we planted for you with every best wishes and hope that by then your college fund will give you the freedom to pick any school of your choice to get the best education.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 02:26:07 PM by Bampa »

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 12, 2014, 03:06:00 AM »
Hi MJ182, Waver, and Blueberry!

That is really nice of your grandparents to help you get a head start on all your dreams!!    :)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 13, 2014, 08:27:21 PM »
Greetings all!

The CR.I.S.P. for Kids richlist is up and running on the DNotesVault:
http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 13, 2014, 11:44:46 PM »
Looks like there is another wave of news outlets around the world picking up the DNotesValut press release. This is expected to continue for a few days. I can confirm with you that there will be an additional press release on CR.I.S.P. for Kids on Monday Dec. 15, 2014.

DNotesVault coupled with our large family of savings plans will pack a powerful punch in taking DNotes to the next level. I strongly encourage  you to check out CR.I.S.P. for Kids "Rich List" which is now life and will be updated daily. Show it to any children you may want to sponsor. I urge all of you to sponsor as many children as you can and show them the rich list which also display the valule of their savings in UD$. It is really cool. Again early earlier birds will get the worms. Our Santas' farm trucks can only carry so many gifts. When they are gone, they are gone. Let's leave it a that.

http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php
« Last Edit: December 13, 2014, 11:46:55 PM by Shepherd »

grandmama

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2014, 02:43:16 AM »
To my grandkids each and every one of you we have set up CR.I.S.P. for Kids Savings Account. We love you and want you to succeed in whatever it is in life that you aspire to be.  Hoping this comes in handy.  You are all very special to grandpa and me and we wanted to make sure you had a great way to start out your life.  Each of you hold a very dear place in our hearts in your own special way.  We are certain each and every one of you will make your mark on this world in your own way.  Looking forward to seeing what you aspire to be in the years to come. So here is to a great start and grandma says use it wisely!

Kazpur: DpyGBAN4fhz5Zh34DfvpAfPmbG8jLSZmKR
Birthdate: August 27   
Kaz likes video games and spending time with his buddies, he is starting those teen years. But we think he still likes us.. lol and we love him!

Seraphina: Dq58CF9R1eLKyzHsN4XsUBg3AUG8cttk6M
Birthdate: March 25
Beana as we call her is very self motivated.  She plays well with others or by herself, she really does not care.  She has long monkey toes just like her mother.  She is a little sweetheart who enjoys acting like a dog at the present time. Love this little petite girl.

Mitchell: Dg7CQBd1QgTZL9HbyJ6YPmp2UvvCLQr3k1
Birthdate: August 25
Mitchell Man as I call him.  This is a kid with a HUGE heart!  Love listening to him giggle and he does a ton of it.  He is very well liked at school, says everyone likes him which is understandable.  He is a people pleaser and very fun to be around. Love this little man!!

Madison: DkiEB6r3cP2N9TVNHBLtLCKWgmdhuUohRa
Birthdate: August 16
Maddy is doing pretty good in school and making progress.  She is a pretty outgoing and loves to play with her tea set and her penguin. She can be quite the little cuddle bug and loves her movies. Love this special little girl who has severe Epilepsy.

Judah: DbdR3pu35TaHL74sKu9r5V6BrUnwUqoCX8
Birthdate: May 13
Judah is a cute little guy that is kinda shy around others.  Although when he does have something to say will get right in your face to make certain he is getting his point across.  Loves playing with toys and playing with other kids. Love this little guy.

Lyra: DkUbUxfsx7eub9wjQzic4PLwpistW8fk5Z
Birthdate: Dec 1
Lyra is a cute little girl that is very outgoing and busy.  Loves playing with toys especially babies and is very independent.  We believe she will go far with her get it done attitude and determination. Love this little person!

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 14, 2014, 04:04:39 PM »
Thank you grandmama for bringing your grandchildren to CryptoMoms and signing them up for a CR.I.S.P.  That was a heartwarming post and it's obvious how much you and grandpa love them and care about their future.

Welcome Kazpur, Seraphina, Mitchell, Madison, Judah, and Lyra

auntrock

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 14, 2014, 04:22:55 PM »
Eleanor:
DNotes: DYCK9WiQmCCqPUNzEYtr4xkGJh3iKwshbu
Birthdate: July 1
This little gal is open to just about everything at this point, very inquisitive and curious about everything in life, from catching snowflakes with her tongue to smelling flowers. We hope this fund will allow you to pick the school of your choice in the future!

Mason:
DNotes: DdyUBtUh71BKaWYx2BFNna6pExagPbf1DJ
Birthdate: Feb 19
As you grow so will the fund we have set aside for you. We wish you the best future possible! You could not be more handsome!

Elizabeth:
DNotes: DWUumYuvZ9FEk5EZpJtHhNghsxQojfwGpM
Birthdate: May 16
Sweet and petite describes you. Growing up can be difficult but I wanted to make it a little easier by setting up this DNotes fund for you. Wishing you the best in life and I know this fund will come in handy.

Sydney:
DNotes: DfEkJc7Mk7oWu33zkKF88QwVwxYcHbvSNJ
Birthdate: Jan 29
Although I don't see you often know that I love you and think about you, and today am thinking of your future by setting up this fund for you. So here is to a bright future for you!

Hayden:
DNotes: DeA54VAujCqhWCPG8Wn4tGjpZFCn9GxrRK
Birthdate: March 28
Hanging with your friends and living life to the fullest is your thing right now. Keep up the good work on getting your diploma, we all know you can do it! I have set this account up so that whatever you do in the future funds will be available.

Addyson:
DNotes: DmfczER395r4bbDtN7XgbW75L5gZC5PqZJ
Birthdate: Sept 7
Here is to your future, certainly hope this fund helps to make it bright and sunny! Wishing you the best in life.

Payton:
DNotes: DsmG2o8RWtE5cUzabKEFRczQiPTdkzPZNV
Birthdate: Sept 7
As you grow so will this fund which I have set up for you. This fund through DNotes can help you achieve whatever you desire in life.

Grayson:
DNotes: DcYmL4ocWXDTqXvuBWTsA7sCJz1NFuqRhL
Birthdate: Aug 22
Here is wishing you a super start on life. Whether you use this fund for college or a down payment on your first house I am certain this fund will give you a good start in life.

Angie:
DNotes: Djgz8tUmGdwoMU9cczhQm3urTWWSVtJKaR
Birthdate: June 8
Moving forward in life and getting a good start certainly could be difficult financially and that is exactly why I set this DNotes fund up for you. I know this fund will help you get a good start in life.

Kalab:
DNotes: DbphzPmAkoJa6mXvspwhrPFCCcrQbQyz2P
Birthdate: Feb 17
The best way I can help you in getting a good beginning to life in whatever you aspire to do is to set this fund up for you. College is achievable and I know this fund will be helpful in making that dream come true. Wishing you the greatest in life.

Solomon:
DNotes: DdrNLAy4Sd5wNDucbKgyz1FFtkyQSyew6V
Birthdate: July 14
What an imagination you have and I know with that you will go far in life. The DNotes fund I have set up for you can help that imagination go far. Here is to a super bright future little guy!

Colton:
DNotes: DksJE4HQkGWyQzJDtpe8oeDvNuDCXvFGmb 
Birthdate: Feb 2
To the little jumping bean I know this fund will help jumpstart your life. I wish you the best and brightest future!

Logan:
Dnotes: DXhGUrVtwBQKzGwUqw1C7Czxbosqx7ZX4L 
Birthdate: Aug 4
As you motor through life you will need funds to continue to upgrade your trucks.  Whether it is trucks or college that you need money for you can rely on the DNotes fund which has been set up for you.

Jaice:
Dnotes: Da8QUukusQr5dJC8mH4KvuqUcCpDK9jmhM
Birthdate: Jan 13
Making your way through life is made much easier with money which is exactly why I set this DNotes fund up for you. I hope this finds you doing great at whatever it is in life that your are striving for. Wishing you the best today and tomorrow.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 12:39:13 AM by auntrock »

grandpadeano

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 14, 2014, 11:32:30 PM »
Deano

Raylin:
Dnotes: DpypHAiFLdUZtAzpq4wdf74WK6hW3TypAK
Birthdate: March 3
hope this helps a bunch , look and act like momma

Hartley:
DNotes: DnYXZ4XwGf7x1iLDvVVsSyEygcZicDLKXu
Birthdate: March 23
little hartley bear

Uncle John

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 15, 2014, 01:50:59 AM »
Uncle John

To the young I give to you in hopes of a grand and wonderful future.
May this be of some help to all of you!!!

Scarlett - March 10 Dm3BywUrSpPfu8dArs9NDnMSFM7tC65rNk 

Eve - December 26 DcXoCgzs8eCQ7BMEyb1FXV5v5KaJHeeH9h

Wyatt - November 11 DmkPKExrWQ77Be4d637whaJEV76gcbrm4e

Cooper - November 27 DhSJVF5Dctd87rUuQrL4kssauEtYV88wCD

Emerson - November 27  DkcYDLQHmd8XjvNuVLBt4K5ECi23kkHtBY 

Nolan - September 21 DiGioMGPYwBnQQBfmUqckrGjgRHSreskBi

Michael - September 20 DW5s4ZrqfHxraN7TePRRw7XzH5Qckx4urW

Alexis - December 15 Dqz5y4wCECLUxKDNKpLoUZ3gsQzmbmJtsa 

Connor - May 19 DpX8drajq3zxaHJNynCWGNDi83cv7PgAgm 

Kirsten - March 6  DpqHErL1tKjGxVCYUPKWpswKoPy2xGYodr 

Cara - April 17 Dk9jDBBXab6wK6WcWKYbaWaUh33tecxMax 

Katherine - June 10 Do59ukf5WFa3MPxgdusxmWgQMB8RVXNWYT 

Christopher - December 18 DX9KANR8gfipJAyQyq1S7wAV5Q869R5m7W

Aspen - March 28 DixrFgSSCiJnfD75CQ7abR5oRp1JWfBd3E

Jocelyn - June 29 DY6TC3CkTsxaJGSBK4srG6m4UUxmu7EqSo

David - February 4  DfVaPrdheb91gFtrGR4jAkMeyXRiaMF2jq

Anna Grace DiVMe3BRk3cr1c4ykMyCj3K8BE1SWii3u7

Jaxon Dazk5dJ5qiX8DnZXfzHmF2eEFkkZYKimgB 

As you go forward in life. Love, Live and Laugh.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 15, 2014, 04:19:06 AM »
Lots of new members. Thanks all! Updated to our richlist.

SmokeysGardens

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 15, 2014, 07:44:09 PM »
Good to see all the new CR.I.S.P. accounts!! I made sure my grandkids have some DNotes for college. Or, grandpa would be proud if they started a business with it!

Smokey

Oma and Opa

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2014, 02:36:18 PM »
I am hoping that this will represent a major contribution to my support for my grandchildren when they are ready to go to college. 

Alice:  DeDEaSLpSnv99jba5NYjr8LcsFBVPSh95v

Feb 21

Alex:  DiMUBLDLPcie3ZWfvyRSw8dBgaEaUxSiGz 

Feb 21

As you may have noticed,  AJ and Alice are twins.  They both have red hair and will be celebrating their birthday soon. 

Beatrice: DWK4WxAqyQV6gH8bXdo524wvg63KFfCfm1

June 15
B is the seamstress and all around performer of the group. 

Austin: DjrS9UXRDcaJPs8q7KCRuQMh2EhgRniknu

September 9

While Austin does a number on the drums Josh plays the guitar and Beatrice sings.  It is a wonderful thing to see.  The sort of thing that grandparents dream of. 

grandmama

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2014, 04:24:58 PM »
This is a fantastic thing for any child's future! I cannot wait to see how this explodes in the near future for anyone's child or grandchild or even the neighbor kid who you fell in love with.  Thanks to those who created this program and fund to give kids a great kick start in life.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2014, 02:15:31 AM »
This is a fantastic thing for any child's future! I cannot wait to see how this explodes in the near future for anyone's child or grandchild or even the neighbor kid who you fell in love with.  Thanks to those who created this program and fund to give kids a great kick start in life.

We certainly believe so and appreciate your support very much. I know a few people had helped me in my life to get me to where I am today. I wished that they had left me a few written words somewhere to treasure.  CR.I.S.P. for Kids could mean a lot to those we love long after we are gone. That is a legacy by itself. Perhaps, one day, we can let interested families to setup a private landing page on CryptoMoms where they can meet up and chat. Birthdays will no longer be forgotten. Last minutes gifts with DNotes will save the day and family legacy will be built upon and treasured for generations.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2014, 05:03:11 AM »
Welcome everyone to CryptoMoms and good luck with your CR.I.S.P.    It sounds like this may be the start of our very own time capsule!

* Share Topic

Share via twitter