Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Alan featured in Wedding Planner Magazine  (Read 384 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Alan featured in Wedding Planner Magazine
« on: January 02, 2017, 10:09:41 PM »
Alan Yong featured in the “Your Author Questions Answered” from Wedding Planner Magazine Jan/Feb 2017 Edition.

"My one book I recently read was Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success. This book starts with you, as the business owner, understanding why you are doing what you are doing, helps you to take risks that other business owners in your field have not taken so you are not a follower but a leader. I learned a lot about myself and what I desire for my business. …This book encouraged me to go beyond the natural, go beyond where I am today, and strive for better..." Read more here

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Alan featured in Wedding Planner Magazine
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2017, 11:16:26 PM »
Alan Yong featured in the “Your Author Questions Answered” from Wedding Planner Magazine Jan/Feb 2017 Edition.

"My one book I recently read was Improve Your Odds: The Four Pillars of Business Success. This book starts with you, as the business owner, understanding why you are doing what you are doing, helps you to take risks that other business owners in your field have not taken so you are not a follower but a leader. I learned a lot about myself and what I desire for my business. …This book encouraged me to go beyond the natural, go beyond where I am today, and strive for better..." Read more here

I was very impressed with this and shared it on Twitter immediately, and somehow forgot to comment on it here...  ;D

It was great coverage for The Four Pillars of Business Success, but I have to say what stood out the most, was that the other two readers chose books relating to Wedding Planning, whereas the third woman chose Alan's book, even those she too was in the wedding/events planning industry. Great foresight!

Shepherd

• View Profile
Re: Alan featured in Wedding Planner Magazine
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 02:00:51 PM »

I was very impressed with this and shared it on Twitter immediately, and somehow forgot to comment on it here...  ;D

It was great coverage for The Four Pillars of Business Success, but I have to say what stood out the most, was that the other two readers chose books relating to Wedding Planning, whereas the third woman chose Alan's book, even those she too was in the wedding/events planning industry. Great foresight!

Very nice, Chase. Thank you. The book is beginning to gain some traction. Readers love it and found it to be very helpful and inspiring. I am gearing up to write and publish many articles expanding on various subjects mentioned in the book. I have no doubt that "Improve Your Odds - The Four Pillars of Business Success," utilized as a guide to managing a business diligently, will significantly improve the success of that business.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter