Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: CRISP for Retirement Statistics  (Read 792 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
CRISP for Retirement Statistics
« on: February 20, 2015, 04:53:04 PM »
The CRISP for Retirement has been live for only a few days and already quite a bit of participation.

« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 09:00:52 PM by DNotes »

KristinaHD

• View Profile
Re: CRISP for Retirement Statistics
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 06:56:09 PM »
In a study of women making over $30,000:
60% of women say they are the primary breadwinner in their households
12% of all women say they have not yet begun saving for retirement
40% of women fear ending up broke and homeless
More than half of married women see themselves as the chief financial officer of their households
57% say they primarily handle major investment decisions and retirement planning themselves
50% of divorced women say that financial planning seems an impossible task in their lives.
Forty-eight percent of women say that their divorce created a financial crisis, and about two-thirds say that it made them realize the importance of financial awareness and independence.
Over 90% of women say feel they need to be more involved in financial planning.
62% of women expressed strong interest in learning more about finances and retirement planning
62% of women still donít have a financial professional.
Of women who have a financial professional, 69% donít see the professional as their trusted source for financial info. Most seek info from the Internet.

These are cold hard facts, people. CRISP can be a useful tool.

Source: Allianz Insurance 2013 Women, Money and Power Study (Insights) and White Paper .

KristinaHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 02:32:56 PM »

Sadly, I am one of the 12% that had no retirement savings plan. I am 33 years old, and I fear I will never be able to enjoy my old age, as I will not be able to support myself after retirement. CRISP for Retirement sounded like a great idea to me when I first heard about it. I understand that a large number retirement plans are sadly under funded at retirement age and many without any retirement plan at all. It is very impressive that we already have 196 funded  CRISP for Retirement accounts.

THANK YOU DNotes for creating the first family of savings plans, including retirement. It has given me a chance to invest a little, and as we can all agree, I can look forward to the little bit I have invested growing more and more as the value of DNotes steadily increases.

online photo storage

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 02:03:55 AM by KristinaHD »

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2017, 05:59:48 AM »

The CRISP for Retirement has been live for only a few days and already quite a bit of participation.

It's hard to believe that a whole year has gone by!
:)

Introduction to DNotes: A next generation global payments system - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8C7xBgpIE&feature=youtu.beÖ
Bitcoin and The Long Arm of The Law - https://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-and-the-long-arm-of-the-law/

* Share Topic

Share via twitter