Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest  (Read 1208 times)

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest
« on: May 20, 2017, 02:34:32 AM »

Bitcointalk will not allow us to run this contest on their forum, so the rules will be posted here instead.

DNotes is back on Bitcointalk! The new DNotes 2.0 announcement gives all the details of the infrastructure that has been built over the last 3 years, as well as a roadmap going forward. To get the word out, we are having a signature contest that will run until Friday, May 26th.

1. Put the following in your Bitcointalk signature - DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap Between the Centralized and Decentralized World - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0

2. Enter the contest by replying in this thread (no other posts required). If I see your signature on Bitcointalk, I will enter your name here (or you can PM me on bitcointalk).

3. DNotes signature must appear in your post when the draws are made

4. Bitcointalk members can also participate in the Facebook side of the contest

5. 10 random draws of 500 DNotes over the contest period***

6. Contest ends May 26th with the drawing of:

1 x 15,000 DNotes Grand prize draw for one lucky contestant from either Bitcointalk or Facebook***

7. Winners will be announced on May 27th

***PRIZES:  10 x 500 DNotes = 5,000

1 x 15,000 DNotes Grand Prize

Good Luck!   :)

Rules & Sign-up here: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?action=post;msg=10146;topic=1608.0
                                                           Deleted?? - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926562.msg19118016#msg19118016
« Last Edit: May 21, 2017, 08:24:14 PM by Chase »

Shepherd

• View Profile
Re: DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 04:09:22 PM »

DNotes is back on Bitcointalk! The new DNotes 2.0 announcement gives all the details of the infrastructure that has been built over the last 3 years, as well as a roadmap going forward. To get the word out, we are having a signature contest that will run until Friday, May 26th.

Rules & Sign-up here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1925205.msg19103873#msg19103873
Chase, thank you very much for the post. The new forum offers a lot of valuable information for those who are interested to learn more about DNotes. A visit to the forum is highly recommended: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858.0

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 08:03:12 PM »

It sounds like the Signature Contest may get deleted again from BitcoinTalk. Apparently you can have a long running signature campaign on ____coin (that won't be around next year), because it provides a a service ???, but ours is just a giveaway.

I managed to copy all the entries from the thread just in case.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 08:08:51 PM »
From the Bitcointalk thread that got deleted... twice... grrrr!

So I finally figured out how to make a signature to enter the contest.. That's kinda cool never knew how that was done. I want to help anyway I can to help promote Dnotes! Awesome work!

re-enter :)

enter for the contest

Re-enter!

re-joined :) I guess no need to make other posts?

I am here ;)

Hello! Good luck for all ;)

re-enter

I want to Join.

re-joined :) I guess no need to make other posts?

That's right - as long as your name and the DNotes signature is in this thread, that is all you need to do. Thanks for re-joining!  :)

The current value of the 15,000 DNotes grand prize is over $1000 US!

Rules & signup here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1926562.0

Note - Please check to make sure your entry is listed here, as I had to restart the thread. Thanks.

We managed to make one draw before the original thread was deleted. The rest of the random early-bird draws will start tomorrow. You can win more than one early-bird draw as well as the grand prize.

Congratulations to suziebirds, the first winner in the DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest!

DNotes sent.   :)

We managed to make one draw before the original thread was deleted. The rest of the random early-bird draws will start tomorrow. You can win more than one early-bird draw as well as the grand prize.

Congratulations to suziebirds, the first winner in the DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest!

DNotes sent.   :)

Thank you,prize received :)

Wow..nice campaign..posting to enter :)

Am i in? if not then how do i enter?

Am i in? if not then how do i enter?

yes,you are in :)
So newbies and jr members can't participate.

So newbies and jr members can't participate.

It's open to everyone. If you can't fit the whole line in your signature, try this:

Quote my post to get the code for:

DNotes 2.0 - Bridging the Gap and put it in your signature.

Let me know if you have any problems.  :)

Congratulations to sarabanda for being the second winner of 500 DNotes!

Check here for contest rules - http://cryptomoms.com/forum/dnotes/28/dnotes-2-0-signature-contest/1608/msg10157#new

Hello. I can't enter this contest because my signature allows me to use max 50 characters :(. "Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info. Max 50; characters remaining: 0."
I put that like on my website and my personal info. I hope it matters so I can participate. Nice project btw, good luck!

Hello. I can't enter this contest because my signature allows me to use max 50 characters :(. "Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info. Max 50; characters remaining: 0."
I put that like on my website and my personal info. I hope it matters so I can participate. Nice project btw, good luck!

Hi alfaalfa,

This should work:

note: contest details are moving to http://cryptomoms.com/forum/dnotes/28/dnotes-2-0-signature-contest/1608/msg10157#new

Sorry, I don't know how to do that. I can't find the code. i tried like 10 minutes. I'm lost on this forum...

I want to join contest...

Thanks  :)

Sorry, I don't know how to do that. I can't find the code. i tried like 10 minutes. I'm lost on this forum...

I sent you a message alfaalfa.

Just recently discovered DNotes and I am very interested. I'd love to enter the contest but as a newbie member the code with the link still doesn't fit the character limit. Any other suggestions?

Just recently discovered DNotes and I am very interested. I'd love to enter the contest but as a newbie member the code with the link still doesn't fit the character limit. Any other suggestions?

You can try this, if it will fit in your signature limit:

Quote this post to get the code for:

note: contest details are moving to http://cryptomoms.com/forum/dnotes/28/dnotes-2-0-signature-contest/1608/msg10157#new

It's open to everyone. If you can't fit the whole line in your signature, try this:

I'm in!!!
[/quote]

Doesn't work. Too many characters
[/quote]

Doesn't work. Too many characters

Hi TwoCorn - I sent you a message.

Congratulations butragenjo - you are the third winner of 500 DNotes!

Contest details are here - http://cryptomoms.com/forum/dnotes/28/dnotes-2-0-signature-contest/1608/msg10157#new

« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:53:21 PM by Chase »

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 06:19:17 PM »

DNotes 2.0 Signature Contest - update

Congratulations to suziebirds, the first winner of 500 DNotes!

DNotes sent!  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 01:59:29 PM by Chase »

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 06:19:41 PM »

Congratulations to sarabanda, the second winner of 500 DNotes!

Message sent.  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:00:15 PM by Chase »

MiningHabit

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2017, 03:31:05 AM »
I'm in!!!

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 04:45:05 AM »
I'm in!!!

Great to see you, MiningHabit. Hope you and your family are doing well. It has been a while since we had lunch but I am sure you can recall that DNotes stays on course based on the road-map I shared with you three years ago. DNotes is very well positioned to have a significant impact in the corporate world. Of course, we are just as committed to building a trusted brand and make DNotes accessible for anyone worldwide to participate.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2017, 01:55:27 PM »

I'm in!!!

Great to see you, MiningHabit. Hope you and your family are doing well. It has been a while since we had lunch but I am sure you can recall that DNotes stays on course based on the road-map I shared with you three years ago. DNotes is very well positioned to have a significant impact in the corporate world. Of course, we are just as committed to building a trusted brand and make DNotes accessible for anyone worldwide to participate.

Welcome back MiningHabit and good luck!

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2017, 01:57:07 PM »

Congratulations to butragenjo, the third winner of 500 DNotes!

Message sent on Bitcointalk.  :)
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:00:00 PM by Chase »

blackmambaph

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2017, 04:30:19 PM »
I'm In :)

blackmambaph

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2017, 04:33:41 PM »
Early Bird here. I want to catch the worm.

My BitcoinTalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=884853

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2017, 09:32:19 PM »

Early Bird here. I want to catch the worm.

My BitcoinTalk account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=884853

Hi blackmambaph and welcome to CryptoMoms!

Your timing on the contest entry was perfect because...

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2017, 09:33:14 PM »

Congratulations to BlackMambaPH, the 4th winner of 500 DNotes!

Message sent.  :)

MiningHabit

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2017, 12:00:09 AM »
Yes indeed good sir, life is moving along swimmingly on this end. I feel like my tech startup life has run a very parallel course to DNotes: sweet technology backed by a great vision and lots of hard graft which is now reaching escape velocity. The journey there is rather likely to be coming to an end soon (in a good way). I suppose there's also the likelihood that we raise a Series B to scale, but I just don't think that's the way this is gonna go.

So I'd love to help a bit more in this community where I can, especially as a I free up. I managed to build global deployments of our stuff at SAP and Oracle from scratch. Though in truth I don't know much, but I do know enough to be dangerous w.r.t. enterprise adoption, lol.

Family is doing awesome; happy, healthy, and growing. I hope the same for yours!

Massive congrats on all things crypto. I mean, heck, just look at CryptoMoms.com. I remember when it was just an idea on the first few pages of the original bitcointalk thread.

I had just built a rig at the end of 2013 all those years ago and rather than just point it to an extant coin like LTC, I wanted to find one from Day One. DNotes' value prop hit me like a ton of bricks. It just seemed so SENSIBLE. There were so many coins releasing on a daily basis. Absurd premine scams, IPO frauds etc etc. There was a real, no bullshit dynamism to the NOTE platform. DNotes was truly going to be a shared stake coin, and I was (and am) totally into being a part of that.

And I appreciate very much your sharing that vision with me back in the day. I still remember the view from our table at the Pheasant :-)

Looking forward to DNotes 2.0!!!

* Share Topic

Share via twitter