Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: DNotes General Discussion  (Read 15635 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DNotes General Discussion
« on: May 22, 2015, 06:44:00 PM »
This thread will be used for DNotes general discussion. At the time of this writing the bitcointalk forum has been down for some time. In the meantime we can use this thread to communicate and general discussion outside of bitcointalk.

wiser

• Will write for DNotes
    • View Profile
    • Creative Currencies
Re: DNotes General Discussion
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 07:04:24 PM »
Great :)

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2015, 08:01:27 PM »

I agree - great idea.  I was away all day yesterday and by the time I got home Bitcointalk was down.  It's strange not being able to catch up when you get home.

mrbum805

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2015, 08:32:12 PM »
Great idea! Yes, I agree with Chase it is weird all the sudden you cant follow up on Dnotes at the end of the day, especially with all the PR about to come out. Good thing you guys are one step ahead. Hopefully more will join in

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2015, 11:55:37 PM »
Great idea! Yes, I agree with Chase it is weird all the sudden you cant follow up on Dnotes at the end of the day, especially with all the PR about to come out. Good thing you guys are one step ahead. Hopefully more will join in

Excellent reporting, Chase. CryptoMoms will hit that "Jackpot" one day with a lot of our own joining that list. I just wish it will happen in my generation.

Things are going very well. Our team is doing a great job with the press release. DNotes price is finally on a solid uptrend. Those who have been dumping the last ten days could be missing out, but that is what free market is all about. I have done my best stating our case. DNotes is a long term investment with a solid growth path. I have never came across an opportunity of such magnitude and a group so committed to sharing. We have an awesome team. Thank you all for doing your part.

wiser

• Will write for DNotes
    • View Profile
    • Creative Currencies
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2015, 01:25:41 AM »
I think the DNotes "sale" may be over. Check out this chart from Poloniex.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2015, 01:58:43 AM »
I think the DNotes "sale" may be over. Check out this chart from Poloniex.

That is the way it is looking. Too bad Bitcointalk forum is down. We are getting a lot of visitors. I have also been getting quite a few connections with major banks. My next post may shed some light.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2015, 02:02:35 AM »
The following article is very interesting, especially coming from a major bank; CitiBank. Of course,
we are bias, but what the world needs is a global currency like DNotes for everyone. Equal opportunity, equal Value no matter which part of the world you are spending, saving, storing, sending or receiving the Currency.  Many nations will be attempt to create their version of digital currency but any nation can buy DNotes at the going rate just like any of us. DNotes will prevail as the Digital Currency of The Future with Lasting Value because it is a global currency created for everyone and not limited to the privileged few or a single nation. Be proud to be a part of history in the making.

From Cointelegraph
Author
Tom Jackson

Citi Calls on UK Gov’t to Launch ‘Inevitable’ Digital Currency

Leading global bank Citi has called on the government of the United Kingdom (UK) to adopt
a digital form of legal tender to reduce the cost of moving money, increase consumer
spending and add greater liquidity to the market.  ……..
…………. The benefits of digital currencies are that they increase transparency and benefit
consumers, merchants and governments in reducing the cost of moving and handling money,
hence leading to increased economic activity by consumers and a more liquid market. ……

…… “This currency would be less expensive, more efficient and provide greater transparency than current physical legal tender or electronic methods.”
“We believe the benefits are realized through the application of the underlying technology to provide an extensible, decentralized, trustworthy and generic transaction store to solve a wide variety of problems,” the bank added……

Read More:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114325/citi-calls-on-uk-govt-to-launch-inevitable-digital-currency

wiser

• Will write for DNotes
    • View Profile
    • Creative Currencies
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 02:23:50 AM »
The following article is very interesting, especially coming from a major bank; CitiBank. Of course,
we are bias, but what the world needs is a global currency like DNotes for everyone. Equal opportunity, equal Value no matter which part of the world you are spending, saving, storing, sending or receiving the Currency.  Many nations will be attempt to create their version of digital currency but any nation can buy DNotes at the going rate just like any of us. DNotes will prevail as the Digital Currency of The Future with Lasting Value because it is a global currency created for everyone and not limited to the privileged few or a single nation. Be proud to be a part of history in the making.

From Cointelegraph
Author
Tom Jackson

Leading global bank Citi has called on the government of the United Kingdom (UK) to adopt
a digital form of legal tender to reduce the cost of moving money, increase consumer
…………. The benefits of digital currencies are that they increase transparency and benefit
consumers, merchants and governments in reducing the cost of moving and handling money,
hence leading to increased economic activity by consumers and a more liquid market. ……

…… “This currency would be less expensive, more efficient and provide greater transparency than current physical legal tender or electronic methods.”
“We believe the benefits are realized through the application of the underlying technology to provide an extensible, decentralized, trustworthy and generic transaction store to solve a wide variety of problems,” the bank added……

Read More:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/114325/citi-calls-on-uk-govt-to-launch-inevitable-digital-currency

I have a couple thoughts on this.

1. I actually prefer if the currencies are generated privately at first, like DNotes, and that a government endorses it as a good currency option for its citizens to use. All the gov would really have to do is accept tax payments in this currency.

2. Much as I like DNotes, I don't want it to be the *only* global currency. I think there are several promising ones which excel in different ways, and I'd like to see somewhere in the neighborhood of five to seven, maybe even ten, in common use. But each of them is used all over the world. The differences between them would be more about features--some features may be better for different types of transactions. Basically, I think it's great for people to have choices in the money they use. Free market and competition will weed out the bad ones and move the good ones to the top. With that in mind, people could still have regional currencies, but they would be one of several options, never the only option.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2015, 03:02:48 AM »

From Cointelegraph
Author
Tom Jackson

Read More:

1. I actually prefer if the currencies are generated privately at first, like DNotes, and that a government endorses it as a good currency option for its citizens to use. All the gov would really have to do is accept tax payments in this currency.

2. Much as I like DNotes, I don't want it to be the *only* global currency. I think there are several promising ones which excel in different ways, and I'd like to see somewhere in the neighborhood of five to seven, maybe even ten, in common use. But each of them is used all over the world. The differences between them would be more about features--some features may be better for different types of transactions. Basically, I think it's great for people to have choices in the money they use. Free market and competition will weed out the bad ones and move the good ones to the top. With that in mind, people could still have regional currencies, but they would be one of several options, never the only option.

It is very possible that is one of the things digital currencies bring to the table. It's all about choices and options.

RJF

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2015, 03:35:53 AM »
Good to see the backup forum, might be needed more than we think...  :)

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2015, 04:04:02 AM »

From Cointelegraph
Author
Tom Jackson

Read More:

In most cases, local, state, and federal government's participation will creep in as tax revenue but it is conceivable some nations could negotiate a special purchase. There will be a few dozen global digital currencies and many "specialty" digital currencies. DNotes is designed to be the most broad based with global appeals. We have as good or a better chance to take the lead position. Replicating DNotes is extremely difficult. 

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2015, 03:00:25 PM »
Brief Update:

Excellent day for DNotes. Solid uptrend and great support across the board.

Our team has been working hard on the press release for "CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits" scheduled for release early next week. It could be as early as Monday, pending "all cleared" for launch from our software Dev. Team.

Congratulations to everyone for a job well done. Special thanks to our Project Director, Marc for leading the charge, TeeGee for proving the first draft, wiser for editing and everyone else who assisted in different ways. This is the first project our team will be launching with minimum support from me. That is how DNotes will continue to grow with  expanding capabilities and skill-sets as the result increasing participation from our community. Thanks again, everyone.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2015, 04:20:58 PM »
Yesterday was the anniversary of the famous bitcoin pizza that sold for 10,000 bitcoin. Today that would be worth 2.4 million. A couple days ago, 10,000 DNotes were worth $100, today 10,000 DNotes is worth $150!

Source: http://techcrunch.com/2015/05/22/happy-bitcoin-pizza-day/

mafort1469

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 02:25:54 PM »
In anticipation of our next Press Release of the CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits Plan here is a sneak peek:

Chicago, Illinois - DNotes announces the release of their Employee Incentive Benefits Plan, the latest addition to their family of CRISPs (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans) that already provides an investment vehicle for Children, Students, and Retirement funds.

“Employees are struggling to secure their financial future. This means high stress, increased anxiety, lower productivity, and diminishing loyalty that breeds high staff turnover. High interest credit cards are being used to supplement cash flow. Furthermore, these fraud-prone cards have high transaction costs and shockingly high chargebacks that are paid for by the merchant, anywhere up to 8%, thus impeding business, jobs, and wage growth. I see Digital Currency adoption as a solution to high transaction costs for merchants, and inflated prices for essential consumer goods,” said DNotes Co-founder Alan Yong.

Director of CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits, Marc Fortenberry, said that employers will register for the program by completing a simple online form at http://dnotesvault.com. Each employer will have a main dashboard which will include a company specific link for their employees to sign up. The employer will then be able to send DNotes to reward their staff as they see fit.

The Press Release is schedule for distribution early next week!

* Share Topic

Share via twitter