Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: DNotes General Discussion  (Read 11400 times)

Shepherd

• View Profile
Re: DNotes General Discussion
« Reply #105 on: February 06, 2017, 05:11:55 PM »
Was anyone else lucky enough to catch the Super Bowl last night? What an unbelievable comeback! That was one of the most exciting games I've ever seen, sure glad I didn't miss it!

I'd like to think DNotes will be the New England Patriots of cryptocurrency  ;)

Thank you for your confidence in DNotes, Brandon.

The Super Bowl last night was amazing. Yes, it was an miraculous comeback with high entertainment value. That was a display of leadership, teamwork, composure, and execution at the finest level. It reminded me of a quote from my book, "where you are right now matters far less than where you are going from here."

Arnold H. Glasow probably said it best when he said “Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time.” DNotes is focused on exploiting its competitive advantages at the most opportune time.

TeeGee

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 07, 2017, 12:17:47 AM »
Hello everyone.

I have just returned to New Zealand from the USA, where I was lucky enough to meet Alan and his wife in New Orleans. We had a fantastic time, ate a lot of great food, and discussed many of the issues regarding the cryptocurrency industry and DNotes Global's response and plans going forward. I absolutely loved my time in Texas (Austin / San Antonio / Houston) and Louisiana (New Orleans).

I'll be ramping up my contribution within the business and overall plan, having finished study with the view that a mainstream digital currency is the biggest dream I can achieve through creating a real alternative to fiat money (of which I take personal grievance against). I believe more than ever that DNotes is the best team to make this a reality.

That said, the right to divulge more details to the community doesn't fall to myself - though it is all very exciting. I think this will be a very productive year. I imagine there will be more details soon (it has always been one of DNotes key principles to not release details of projects until they are near release and/or direction is 100% confirmed - which if you read the old forum you'll find many instances of this being discussed).

That comeback was pretty crazy for the Patriots eh? I was boarding my plane at about half time. 

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 07, 2017, 03:11:23 AM »
Hello everyone.

I have just returned to New Zealand from the USA, where I was lucky enough to meet Alan and his wife in New Orleans. We had a fantastic time, ate a lot of great food, and discussed many of the issues regarding the cryptocurrency industry and DNotes Global's response and plans going forward. I absolutely loved my time in Texas (Austin / San Antonio / Houston) and Louisiana (New Orleans).

I'll be ramping up my contribution within the business and overall plan, having finished study with the view that a mainstream digital currency is the biggest dream I can achieve through creating a real alternative to fiat money (of which I take personal grievance against). I believe more than ever that DNotes is the best team to make this a reality.

That said, the right to divulge more details to the community doesn't fall to myself - though it is all very exciting. I think this will be a very productive year. I imagine there will be more details soon (it has always been one of DNotes key principles to not release details of projects until they are near release and/or direction is 100% confirmed - which if you read the old forum you'll find many instances of this being discussed).

That comeback was pretty crazy for the Patriots eh? I was boarding my plane at about half time.

Tim, good to know that you and your sister reached home safe and sound. It was great meeting you and spent some solid time discussing various projects DNotes and DNotes Global are currently working on. We hope you can visit us again soon.

As I have mentioned on a number of occasions, DNotes has a grand vision with some big bold ideas of global scale. Our business model is to seamlessly integrate the decentralized governance and creation of digital currency with the centralized world as we know it. To accomplish this, we have been using the building block concepts. We have been building our ecosystems block by block. They are all strategically linked to become one massive global system one day. In turn, this system will interface with other systems of the world. In brief, that is DNotes path to mass acceptance.

Without disclosing details, we are working on a major upgrade to the DNotes blockchain, migrating it to a hybrid PoS/PoW coin, creating a second digital currency, planning an ICO, positioning to be a significant player in the block chain technology arena, and becoming a serious FinTech participant. Those who believe in our business model and can connect all the dots based my previous posts will get a good idea of our path to fulfill our ultimate vision of  being a trusted global digital currency that is superior to fiat currency.  It will be a digital currency that meets and exceeds the full functions of money and one that anyone worldwide can participate. These will keep us very busy for a long time. Once we become firmly entranced it will be difficult for others to replicate the DNotes'  model.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 03:18:18 AM by Shepherd »

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 07, 2017, 04:42:37 PM »
This is all very good news. I'm excited to see how DNotes differentiates its second digital currency from others in the industry who have taken a similar path in releasing 'tokens' on top of their original platform.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 08, 2017, 12:21:40 AM »
This is all very good news. I'm excited to see how DNotes differentiates its second digital currency from others in the industry who have taken a similar path in releasing 'tokens' on top of their original platform.

This will certainly be a very exciting year for DNotes. We will disclose more details in the future as we see appropriate. When all the pieces we have been building are integrated into one system it will give us many new capabilities that are difficult for most people to imagine at this time.

mrbum804

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 08, 2017, 02:31:27 AM »

This will certainly be a very exciting year for DNotes. We will disclose more details in the future as we see appropriate. When all the pieces we have been building are integrated into one system it will give us many new capabilities that are difficult for most people to imagine at this time.

Sorry it took me a few days to get back here.. Alan this all sounds amazing! I also really appreciate the time and effort you take to keep us informed, in the best manner available you see fit, at the time of where your at in the project.. I will say you And your team have done and awesome job following through with EVERYTHING ever mentioned and love your non-hype approach since the beginning. Like Alan said look through the bitcointalk form and this was always the case.. I'm sure I speak for everyone but I cant wait to see what the future entails!

TeeGee

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 10, 2017, 12:43:31 AM »

Sorry it took me a few days to get back here.. Alan this all sounds amazing! I also really appreciate the time and effort you take to keep us informed, in the best manner available you see fit, at the time of where your at in the project.. I will say you And your team have done and awesome job following through with EVERYTHING ever mentioned and love your non-hype approach since the beginning. Like Alan said look through the bitcointalk form and this was always the case.. I'm sure I speak for everyone but I cant wait to see what the future entails!

We are indeed very lucky to have competent and experienced people at the helm of DNotes Global. There is a lot to learn about general business strategy from watching DNote's approach to the Fintech and global payments industry. Many have charged off ahead, made mistakes, paid the price, and have joined other projects or given up; others are hanging in there, or even leading the pack by paying the investment cost on technology and strategies for others to observe. DNotes is using its competitors and friends as a model of A/B testing. When we surge ahead, there will not be massive costs imposed or roadblocks to the degree of those that tried to breach the border wall first. The trick is in finding out what works (technology and consumer preference wise), and then using business model superiority to solidify market position once consumer preferences are identified, which makes competitive "catch-up mode" very difficult. From that point on, the trick is doing everything possible to stay ahead and be mindful of market disruption through other new technologies - to never cease to innovate and offer the customer 'more'. 

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 10, 2017, 01:14:54 PM »

We are indeed very lucky to have competent and experienced people at the helm of DNotes Global. There is a lot to learn about general business strategy from watching DNote's approach to the Fintech and global payments industry. Many have charged off ahead, made mistakes, paid the price, and have joined other projects or given up; others are hanging in there, or even leading the pack by paying the investment cost on technology and strategies for others to observe. DNotes is using its competitors and friends as a model of A/B testing. When we surge ahead, there will not be massive costs imposed or roadblocks to the degree of those that tried to breach the border wall first. The trick is in finding out what works (technology and consumer preference wise), and then using business model superiority to solidify market position once consumer preferences are identified, which makes competitive "catch-up mode" very difficult. From that point on, the trick is doing everything possible to stay ahead and be mindful of market disruption through other new technologies - to never cease to innovate and offer the customer 'more'.

You are exactly correct, TeeGee.

Business resources, including time and money are limited and precious. Doing the right thing at the right time are among the best strategic disciplines for business success, especially in early stage industry such as digital currency. Despite all the excitement we are still at the formative stage interfacing with the pioneers and early adopters. At this stage, the technology is ahead of regulations. Much of its capabilities are (though some being ingenious) untested and over-hyped. This opens the flood-gate for “me-too” joining the “gold-rush”, including some who are clueless.   

We have no doubt that digital currency along its underpinning block technology and global payment capabilities have world changing implications and massive potential. For almost three years we have been doing the right thing by building a trusted brand while doing our best to educate and encourage more participation.  This is evident by the ecosystem we have built so far – including CryptoMoms, DNotesVault, CRISPs, DNotesEDU, DCEBrief, and the book “Improve Your Odds – The Four Pillars Of Business Success.” Chapter 15 tells the “DNotes Story.” It is a must read for those interested to follow the path we are taking. These are very deliberate creations of a series of building blocks for rapid deployment that can be scaled to meet global demand. They are all strategically linked.

Our next moves are very strategic and well timed. The technology is becoming more matured and settled. This is the right time for us to focus on upgrading the DNotes blockchain to include features that are equal to or better than the competition. Additionally, DNotes is uniquely positioned to bridge the decentralized world with the commercial or centralized world. We are creating a single seamless system integrated to create the best synergistic effect. The significance of DNotes Global, Inc. and the second currency will become quite clear over time. We have a very clear vision of building DNotes to become the trusted global digital currency for everyone worldwide to participate. It will serve the full functions of money and become a viable supplement to fiat currencies. Success in business does not happen by chance. It takes a clear vision with great strategies and almost flawless execution at the right time. 

AlfaAlfa

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 25, 2017, 05:05:46 PM »
Hello DNotes. I am glad to be part of this project since early 2016. The price was about the same when I entered, around 0.005-0.006 USD. Today, someone got hold of over 2.5 mil coins at around 790-800 sats, with a strategic 3 placed orders at low time intervals. So, my question is: is something big going to happen any time soon? I mean, that's around 20 BTC worth of Dnotes.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 25, 2017, 09:08:32 PM »
Hello DNotes. I am glad to be part of this project since early 2016. The price was about the same when I entered, around 0.005-0.006 USD. Today, someone got hold of over 2.5 mil coins at around 790-800 sats, with a strategic 3 placed orders at low time intervals. So, my question is: is something big going to happen any time soon? I mean, that's around 20 BTC worth of Dnotes.

Hi AlfaAlfa, good to meet you and thank you for supporting DNotes since early 2016. There has been increased buying of DNotes the last few days. I noticed that other coins have been doing better as well.

If you have not done so, it is important to read the “DNotes Story”: https://dcebrief.com/the-dnotes-story-an-unfolding-big-bold-idea-of-global-scale/

We have been focusing on technology upgrade to DNotes 2.0 and always working on multiple projects that we believe are essential as we strive to accomplish our strategic mission. This is a very long-term commitment to build a trusted brand as a significant player in the digital currency and FinTech space. The DNotes Story should give you a better understanding of our strategic path.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2017, 01:30:08 PM »

This is always nice to see - DCEBrief was mentioned as a source in a Cointelegraph article:

Cryptocurrencies are in a gray zone when it comes to legislation in many parts of the world. In the United States, the situation can vary from state to state. Last year, North Carolina managed to pass a law that regulated Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but according to dcebrief.com, a similar attempt by Alaska did not meet success.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/to-apply-for-alaska-bitcoin-licence-fork-over-your-fingerprints

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2017, 05:15:49 PM »

This is always nice to see - DCEBrief was mentioned as a source in a Cointelegraph article:

Cryptocurrencies are in a gray zone when it comes to legislation in many parts of the world. In the United States, the situation can vary from state to state. Last year, North Carolina managed to pass a law that regulated Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but according to dcebrief.com, a similar attempt by Alaska did not meet success.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/to-apply-for-alaska-bitcoin-licence-fork-over-your-fingerprints

Nice. DCEBrief has a great future and a very important role to play in our industry.

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: April 28, 2017, 09:49:08 PM »
I noticed there are a couple additional trading pairs for DNotes on Cryptopia, DNotes/LTC and DNotes/DOGE - The new trading pairs with two great currencies are a welcome addition for DNotes, as Dogecoin and Litecoin holders can diversify their portfolio by investing a small amount in DNotes while it is still trading for peanuts.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 12, 2017, 06:51:26 PM »

I noticed there are a couple additional trading pairs for DNotes on Cryptopia, DNotes/LTC and DNotes/DOGE - The new trading pairs with two great currencies are a welcome addition for DNotes, as Dogecoin and Litecoin holders can diversify their portfolio by investing a small amount in DNotes while it is still trading for peanuts.

Good news for DNotes!

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 12, 2017, 06:59:11 PM »

I've started a thread on the Bitcoin.com forum to announce the launch of the new DNotes website.

https://forum.bitcoin.com/alternative-cryptocurrencies-altcoins/dnotes-t25536.html

...and one at Cryptocointalk:

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/54432-dnotes/#entry239567

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 07:38:52 PM by Chase »

* Share Topic

Share via twitter