Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: DNotes General Discussion  (Read 10260 times)

indiamikezulu

• View Profile
Re: DNotes General Discussion
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2015, 01:39:51 AM »
"simple . . . form" Gee, simple -- that's a novel idea.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2015, 03:50:42 PM »
Breaking News:

1 Minutes Ago
6-15-2015

NEWS Channel 8
http://www.wfla.com/story/29319482/digital-currency-dnotes-to-present-at-nasdaq-in-new-york-builds-on-bitcoins-shortfalls

Digital Currency DNotes to Present at NASDAQ in New York - Builds on Bitcoin's Shortfalls

Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. WorldNow and this Station make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you have any questions or comments about this page please contact pressreleases@worldnow.com.

SOURCE DNotes

Bitcoin alternative DNotes' co-founder Alan Yong will be joining the "Innovation Spotlight: Digital Currencies" panel at Silicon Dragon, to be held at the NASDAQ on June 22nd, 2015. DNotes is a second generation digital currency focused on long-term adoption, scalability, and solving real-world issues.

CHICAGO, June 15, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- DNotes co-founder Alan Yong is pleased to be joining the Innovation Spotlight: Digital Currencies panel at this year's Silicon Dragon event, to be held in New York at the NASDAQ on June 22nd. Alan Yong is an experienced tech entrepreneur having founded personal computer company Dauphin Technology in 1989. Francesco Rulli, President of bitLanders and bitCharities, will also be part of the panel, along with Sarah Martin, VP at Digital Currency Council. The panel will be moderated by Porter Bibb, Managing Partner at MediaTech Capital Partners.

Photo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20150615/222917

Stable Bitcoin alternative DNotes is focused on long-term adoption and solving real-world issues for the unbanked and people worldwide from all walks of life. DNotes' ecosystem includes the world's first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans (CRISPs) for retirees, employees, students, and children worldwide. CRISPs include a 100% deposit guarantee and bonus interest for retirement CRISPs participants. DNotes also funds cryptocurrency neutral site CryptoMoms in order to aid women's participation in cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin has correctly been credited as the most disruptive technology in the monetary system since the debit card. However, Bitcoin has been hit with countless negative headlines and has arguably settled with a very limited purpose as a speculative trading vehicle. Some believe Bitcoin is failing to meet the full function of money and gain mass acceptance as it is too costly to acquire, and too volatile as a store of value and medium of exchange.

But Bitcoin's ground-breaking technology laid the foundation for improved and more advanced cryptocurrencies that have a real chance to make it into the mainstream and revolutionize the monetary system just as the debit card once did. The main innovation stemming from Bitcoin is trustless transactions, meaning transactions are fully decentralized and do not rely on a central bank or government. Bitcoin also introduced the primary innovation of blockchain technology; a public ledger where all Bitcoin transactions are recorded indefinitely together with all Bitcoin 'blocks' that have been mined to secure the network.

DNotes is the second generation Bitcoin alternative digital currency taking full advantage of the pioneer Bitcoin's innovation while avoiding the pitfalls. It was clear early that DNotes strives to maintain reliable long-term appreciation building stability, trust, and currency value in line with fundamental value.

DNotes is a currency with a purpose with global initiatives to help solve global problems. There are currently 2.5 billion people worldwide that do not have a bank account, insurance, or are under-served by banks and financial service companies. DNotes is beneficial for the unbanked as it does not require a stable government, includes inexpensive transactions, minimal exchange fees, and near zero remittance costs for sending money to any country. No ID is required for people who do not have one or do not trust their governments. DNotes has the potential to change the wealth of nations and their citizens by enabling anyone, anywhere to tap into the emerging wealth creation opportunities provided by digital currency.

Bitcoin will most likely go down in history as one of the greatest technology revolutions in history. Bitcoin as a currency is an integral part of the technology pack, powered by the Blockchain as the most innovative protocol of decentralized distributed consensus ledger ever conceived. DNotes, designed from the ground up with a purpose as the stable trustworthy digital currency for everyone, is destined to possibly become the global Digital Currency of the future with lasting value. With an ecosystem that currently consists of DNotesVault, Cryptocurrency Investment Saving Plans and CryptoMoms, DNotes is the currency with the highest potential for mass global acceptance. The DNotes ecosystem consists of highly scalable buildings block to expand rapidly on a global scale at the most opportune time.

About Alan Yong:

DNotes Co-Founder Alan Yong is a well -regarded visionary since the early days of personal computers. He founded Dauphin Technology in 1989, which had contracts with the US Department of Defense, and is best known for creating the Dauphin DTR, the most powerful window-based miniature computer that competed head-on with Apple's Newton computer that became the Apple iPhone as we know it today. In 2007, Yong co-founded Smokeys Daylily Gardens, one of the largest daylily growers in the world. Smokeys Daylily Gardens is the first merchant to accept DNotes as payment for its products.

About DNotesVault and CRISP:

DNotes is a currency for everyone – unborn to most senior, rich or poor. Over the last year DNotes successfully launched the world's first Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans (CRISPs) for employees, children, students, and retirement (http://dnotesvault.com). CRISPs provide a 100% guarantee matching fund verifiable on the transparent blockchain and embedded in DNotesVault.com infrastructure. For the first time, DNotes' CRISPs and DNotesVault allow anyone worldwide to take advantage of the unprecedented opportunities provided by digital currency.

About CryptoMoms:
In 2014 DNotes founded http://cryptomoms.com, an online community to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of cryptocurrencies overwhelmingly dominated by men. Surveys from 2014 show that 95% of cryptocurrency participants are male even though women account for 50% of the buying power. CryptoMoms is a platform fully equipped with a forum, chat, information pages and a full guide on how to store, buy, and sell digital money. It is clear that in order for digital currencies to become truly mainstream the gender imbalance must be corrected.

About Silicon Dragon:

Silicon Dragon is a news, events, and research group covering innovation and investment hubs in the Silicon Valleys of the world, and provides insights to strategize and profit in the world's top tech innovation centers. The next Silicon Dragon event will be held on the 22nd of June at the NASDAQ in New York where Alan Yong will be attending as a panelist on the Innovation Spotlight: Digital Currencies Panel.

For more information please visit: http://dnotescoin.com

To trade DNotes with Bitcoin please go to: http://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note

To learn more about DNotesVault and CRISPs please go to: http://dnotesvault.com

Follow DNotes on twitter: http://twitter.com/dnotescoin

Media contact:

Name: Alan Yong

Email: Contact@DNotescoin.com

DNotes is the source of this content. Virtual currency is not legal tender, is not backed by the government, and accounts and value balances are not subject to FDIC and other consumer protections. This press release is for informational purposes only. The information does not constitute investment advice or an offer to invest.

To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-currency-dnotes-to-present-at-nasdaq-in-new-york---builds-on-bitcoins-shortfalls-300098845.html

©2015 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved.

Ashley

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 01:19:00 AM »

Fantastic!  DNotes at NASDAQ for Silicon Dragon!   Do you know if we will be able to watch it online?

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2015, 02:58:20 AM »

Fantastic!  DNotes at NASDAQ for Silicon Dragon!   Do you know if we will be able to watch it online?

Can't speak for the news media, though DNotes has been getting great coverage lately. It will be on Youtube. 
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 03:01:17 AM by Shepherd »

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2015, 10:24:20 PM »
For those of you that might be interested, Alan is the young man on the right. Picture taken at Monday's Silicon Dragon event where Alan was a guest speaker.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2015, 04:01:29 AM »
Quoted from bitcointalk forum.

There will be a new website for DNotes, catering to investors and executives. The DNotesCoin.com site will continue as a user based site (tech specs, links to resources, downloads, mining, ect), and we will eventually upgrade the design as well as make it more friendly for DNotes users.

The focus of the new site will be executive summaries of DNotes mission and efforts and a gateway for our relationship with government and regulation (including regulatory recommendations). This will allow us to point readers directly to the information they need in a quick and easy to digest format.

It will be blog style and include other points of interest like press releases and bio's.

We need your feedback and recommendations!

What are the most important topics we need to cover?
Examples: DNotes regulation recommendations, DNotes general executive summary, Plans for the future of DNotes, etc

What features should the site have? a
Examples: Meet the team, Press releases, News feed, Alan's corner, DNotes projects, etc

If you can voice your opinion on what would be the most important, it will help us to decide how to build the site without cluttering it. Even if someone has already mentioned something, if you feel strongly that it needs to be added or even excluded, please let us know.

wiser

• Will write for DNotes
    • View Profile
    • Creative Currencies
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2015, 04:18:38 AM »
Cross-posting what I shared on the Bitcoin Talk thread...

I'm quoting what I wrote earlier on the subject of recommendations for regulation. The very brief summary is that I would recommend a regulatory licensing system where the main goal is to inform consumers of potential risks but to not prevent them from taking those risks. To put it even more bluntly, the goal should be to as far as possible assure the customer that what he is buying is what he thinks he is buying. Again, all I need to do is reference the GAW fiasco for people inside the industry to know what I mean, as theirs was a situation in which this customer thought she was buying one thing but she actually bought a different thing altogether, and then that different thing changed twice before it finally died.

EDIT: Yet another way to summarize my recommendation is that the hand of regulation should be heavy when it comes to preventing outright fraud or even "misleading with the best of intentions." However, as long as a level of truth (transparency) is established, then consumers need to be free to make their own choices concerning what levels of risk they are willing to take on. For example, I believe there is a rule that in order to be a venture capitalist you have to already own a certain amount of money/assets, something like over a million dollars. Why? There is no reason why I as a person of moderate means shouldn't be allowed to be an angel for my neighbor's cake decorating venture (which may only require a thousand or two in start up costs). But I would be very disappointed if I fronted the money for it and then found out later it was actually a basket weaving business (even a very good basket weaving business). Bottom line: I want the government to help people not lie to me and then I want it to leave me alone to make my financial choices.

With the news and talk about regulation going on recently, I believe it may be a good idea if we voice our opinion on what favorable and fair regulation would look like from our standpoint. Many of us know the industry pretty well and understand what the major risk factors are for consumer security with digital currency.

In your own opinion, what would you consider fair regulation to protect consumers without hindering advancement?

I'm not an expert, but here's how I would approach it.

1. Set up a set of standards related to website security, amount of funds backing up user accounts, insurance coverage (if there ever is such a thing), and various other reasonable precautions that large sites which hold user funds should be taking.
2. Next, set up a grading system of some sort. So an A rated company adheres to the strictest standards, whereas a C or D rated company adheres to more lenient standards.
3. The conditions which must be met for each grade are clearly and publicly posted so everyone knows.
4. Companies can post their grade based on what standards they are following. Potential users see it and can make an informed decision based on their own risk tolerance. Some consumers may choose to only deal with A and B companies. Others may be fine with doing some business with C and D companies.
5. Adhering to these standards is completely voluntary. No one forces any business to meet those standards. However, if they don't meet them, they don't get to advertise themselves as an A rated company. They may lose a lot of potential customers but most likely save on their up front costs. Companies can at any time "upgrade" to a higher grade by meeting that grade level's standards.
6. Standards would be determined by some sort of group of knowledgeable industry leaders and whoever else might make up these types of groups.
7. There is some sort of neutral auditing group whose job it is to review companies and determine which standards they are meeting and issue them their "grade." This auditing group also posts all participating companies and their grades on a website that anyone can read, so that companies claiming to have a certain grade can be checked against the auditing group's list. That site could also be educational about what the standards mean and why they are important, and can also warn people about certain types of sites which are plain never going to make the grade and why (Bitcoin doublers, for example).
8. Everything is done as transparently as possible.
9. A company that uses other companies (for example a retail site that has a 3rd party payment gateway) should have a page where all their third parties and their grades are posted as well.

The bottom line is that in my opinion, the kind of "regulation" that really serves the public is standardization which makes it very clear how a service measures up in terms of various conditions the general public would or should care about. A service can either make the grade or not but it has the right to exist and conduct business regardless. But the company making the grade is likely to attract more customers.

I'm not a huge fan of companies being "forced" to make a certain standardization grade, because I believe that potential customers have the right and ability to make an informed decision. I do believe that such criteria should be well known and it should be very transparent how grades are determined and given out and then the public decides which companies to patronize based on those grades. Basically, the government or some kind of regulatory body can really help everyone by setting and enforcing standards (or at least overseeing that process), and making it clear how businesses measure up. But then leave the choice to the consumer. Maybe I will only trade on an A rated exchange but someone else might be fine with a B rated exchange because the fees are lower. Startup businesses should have the freedom to exist and gradually "level up" on their grades so as not to be priced out of even starting. They would have to work harder to earn their customers' trust but at least they could be conducting business while raising funds to meet various criteria. A reputable online business is going to voluntarily take certain precautions to make sure their customers' accounts and funds are as secure as possible, but probably won't be able to start off using the absolute most state of the art security systems. That should be fine as long as what they do have (and don't have) is clearly disclosed, or at least what grade they have.
Want to know what's going on in my little corner of the Cryptosphere? Check out my blog: Creative Currencies  Latest post: I can do it better with Bitcoin... or at least smaller

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2015, 06:39:06 PM »
We've registered DCEBrief.com for the new website. Short for Digital Currency Executive Brief. With the following criteria: Short and descriptive and/or not easy to come to a false conclusion about the content without further inquiry, and easy enough to say. Sounded out D C E Brief.

Still open to suggestions if anyone would like to make any better suggestions.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2015, 12:38:39 AM »

Quote from: Scream on Today at 02:11:07 PM

Good coin, Great Community, Strong community too
im buy this coin some month ago and i like with rate now Roll Eyes

Quote from: TeeGee on Today at 02:30:36 PM

Welcome Scream, great to have you join us. We really appreciate the comment.

We are indeed a strong tight-knit and ever growing community that is undertaking key projects that will turn DNotes into an international success. Succes for DNotes will only be truly realized when  any two people can easily make an account, send funds to it (or use DNotes low fee ATM to escape bank fees?) and then send to any other person in the worlds DNotes account with no third party making anything on the transaction (completely p2p). That is a good goal to pursue for the near future.

Just imagine all the extra services that could be provided for a small fee on an instant p2p payment network? Providing 'bare-bones' access for essentially free seems to be the way that many businesses are putting their products out there, especially in the gaming world. These games then rely on players purchasing exta 'in-game content' like skins, custom music and customizable decals to put on weapons / characters etc. It also seems common that in-game 'raffles' or 'unboxing' of hidden items is a trend, that means that people can be given statistically rare items that are worth hundreds of dollars that they then trade with other owners of the game.

This creates massive value to a game that is offered for free; but pay to customize. Riot games released their game "League Of Legends" under this model ~2010/2011, and even though the game is free, which means a massive user-base, many of their users choose to pay for customization. Riot games made over 1 billion dollars on League Of Legends alone in the last year... on a free game.

I'm being all hypothetical here, but applying the model to crypto:

Everybody uses money;
Everybody can transfer money for free using digital currency;
Digital currency has an unlimited potential number of users with no real barrier to entry;
Many of these users will happily pay for extra features on top of their core service;
A gaming company made 1 billion dollars alone in 2014;
What do you think a currency company's potential would be with the custom service offerings it may provide?

*edit: I DO NOT play League of Legends.

Quote From Dyna Today:

TeeGee, you made two interesting points that I am going to briefly response to. 1) "Completely P2P" transaction is our ultimate goal. This may take years if not an entire generation but if we don't position DNotes to be that currency to gain worldwide mass acceptance, one day, then some other currency will. We are taking our mission very seriously, every step of the way. Yes, once DNotes starts to gain momentum there will be plenty of opportunity to add value and charge a small fees. Multiply that by billions of times, you are talking about some serious revenue. 2) The Gaming world? That is for sure - just a little early to elaborate. That will come under our next phase of "strategic partnership". Let's say we are casting a very wide net.

KristinaHD

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2015, 05:14:43 PM »
Been working with digital currency for about 3 weeks now, and more amazing attributes of DNotes are being revealed every day. Did you know that DNotes has implemented the FIRST family of savings plans for Cryptocurrency? Our CRISP savings plans have something for everyone - kids, students, retirement, employees, and a CRISP for charity will be coming soon.

Kids - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php
Students - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php
Retirement - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php
Employees - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-employees.php

This is an amazing opportunity to begin planning for your future. There's no need to involve a financial planner. There are no minimum requirements. There are no fees. AND there are giveaways to benefit from as well. Just a small investment can turn out to be a large payoff as DNotes steadily increases in value. For example, $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, when it was first traded was worth over $2,000 by the end of 2014. that's a HUGE jump.

I just paid my electric bill over the phone the other day. There was a WHOPPING $10 fee to use my credit card. $10??? Are you serious???? That's like at least 9 Butterfinger bars! Now. Imagine a world where you paid little to nothing in bank fees, ATM fees, payment processing fees, transaction fees. If digital currency was accepted everywhere world wide, the money saved on various (pointless) fees would be phenomenal. The money we save could then be invested in a retirement fund, or... You know... Candy bars....

Let's talk about inflation. Inflation happens when our government decides to print more money without having anything to back it up (like the gold standard). This puts our country further into debt, and decreases the value of our dollar. The current inflation rate is .2%. To put that into perspective, $1000 five years ago is worth about $900 today. Inflation occurs because our economic system is based off of a centralized currency, meaning the government holds authority. Digital currency is decentralized, meaning authority is put into the hands of the people. Cryptocurrency cannot be copied or counterfeited. No one can print more. This means it is INFLATION PROOF!!

The first digital currency was created in 2009. The market has since then blossomed, giving everyone, no matter age, gender, social or economic status a chance to take advantage of its many benefits. I encourage you all to invest a small amount into a CRISP plan. Open a DNotes Vault account. Check out a few exchanges, familiarize yourselves with Cryptocurrency. It IS the future of money. Don't be left out.

Www.dnotesvault.com (find CRISP and store your DNotes here)
Www.cryptsy.com (exchange here)
Www.poloniex.com (exchange here)
Www.dcebrief.com (get the most important crypto news here)

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2015, 05:37:43 PM »
Been working with digital currency for about 3 weeks now, and more amazing attributes of DNotes are being revealed every day. Did you know that DNotes has implemented the FIRST family of savings plans for Cryptocurrency? Our CRISP savings plans have something for everyone - kids, students, retirement, employees, and a CRISP for charity will be coming soon.

Kids - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-kids.php
Students - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-students.php
Retirement - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-retirement.php
Employees - http://dnotesvault.com/crisp-for-employees.php

This is an amazing opportunity to begin planning for your future. There's no need to involve a financial planner. There are no minimum requirements. There are no fees. AND there are giveaways to benefit from as well. Just a small investment can turn out to be a large payoff as DNotes steadily increases in value. For example, $100 invested in DNotes in March 2014, when it was first traded was worth over $2,000 by the end of 2014. that's a HUGE jump.

I just paid my electric bill over the phone the other day. There was a WHOPPING $10 fee to use my credit card. $10??? Are you serious???? That's like at least 9 Butterfinger bars! Now. Imagine a world where you paid little to nothing in bank fees, ATM fees, payment processing fees, transaction fees. If digital currency was accepted everywhere world wide, the money saved on various (pointless) fees would be phenomenal. The money we save could then be invested in a retirement fund, or... You know... Candy bars....

Let's talk about inflation. Inflation happens when our government decides to print more money without having anything to back it up (like the gold standard). This puts our country further into debt, and decreases the value of our dollar. The current inflation rate is .2%. To put that into perspective, $1000 five years ago is worth about $900 today. Inflation occurs because our economic system is based off of a centralized currency, meaning the government holds authority. Digital currency is decentralized, meaning authority is put into the hands of the people. Cryptocurrency cannot be copied or counterfeited. No one can print more. This means it is INFLATION PROOF!!

The first digital currency was created in 2009. The market has since then blossomed, giving everyone, no matter age, gender, social or economic status a chance to take advantage of its many benefits. I encourage you all to invest a small amount into a CRISP plan. Open a DNotes Vault account. Check out a few exchanges, familiarize yourselves with Cryptocurrency. It IS the future of money. Don't be left out.

Www.dnotesvault.com (find CRISP and store your DNotes here)
Www.cryptsy.com (exchange here)
Www.poloniex.com (exchange here)
Www.dcebrief.com (get the most important crypto news here)

Wow, Kris, that is an excellent post. May be there is hope that I return to retirement in a couple of years and let the younger generation take over. Great job. You are certainly on the right track.

Let me guess. Potential in transaction fees savings using a stable digital currency like DNotes in the USA alone will be in the $ billions based on a 20% market share. Perhaps, one day we will do a research and come with some hard numbers and write an article for DCEBrief.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2016, 04:20:25 AM »
Reading through this article, Bitcoin's Big Challenge in 2016: Reaching 100 Million Users, I was starting to wonder if I was reading Alan's article.

"The blockchain is ubiquitous yet, as many readers of CoinDesk already know, it continues to be vastly misunderstood.

Just saying that a business can use blockchain technology means very little. Business are built in the daily grind by forging enduring relationships with users and creating communities. You can have a good team with a lousy product or can have an amazing idea but no execution. Success requires the constant application of energy, strategy, persistence and vision. But above all, it requires the delivery of products that people really appreciate.

Bitcoin and blockchain companies need to first focus on solving problems, and then build services and software that delight their customers. So far, in 2015, we are yet to solve a problem – and we’re a long way from delighting consumers."

Too much too really highlight the way I wanted. The rest of the article is a great read as well, but that is what I really wanted to share.

Good points raised in this article, much of what is discussed here in the DNotes forum.

Happy new years everyone. Keep up the good work for 2016 and DNotes will be successful.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 04, 2016, 09:26:19 PM »
All, so the idea in progress for the book and accompanying site is this:

The book is designed to help small business be successful. Drawing from Alan's schooling and knowledge in business and as a business consultant for hundreds of businesses that needed help.

The book I am writing is dedicated to assist small business owners, including many women small business owners. The vast majority of small business owners and their employees are struggling today in the face of mounting regulations and high cost of doing business. Many small business owners struggle to meet payroll on a regular bases and skip supporting their own retirement savings. Many employees have not see a pay raise in years. We are committed to help in ways we can to foster better employer/employee relationship and improved ways of doing business. We believe that CRISP For Retirement, and CRISP For Employees Incentive Benefits when offered as a package with interactive support by virtual of a dedicated web site will make a difference. We also plan to engage other groups as part of the resources that are beneficial for small business owners. Any suggestions you may have will be very much appreciated.

The book and the site will be utilized in the upcoming business to help fund and grow this business. We will be exploring both publisher options and self publishing options if we cannot make a favorable deal with a publisher. We have also created a model for a marketing plan in the event we do have to self publish to ensure it is a viable option.

The site will be a membership site designed to compliment the book, likely with different levels of membership. We intend to keep the cost of membership low in the spirit of helping small business and not becoming a burden, and we plan to over-deliver in terms of value to the customer.

The first level of membership will likely include additional content and explore more in depth the concepts within the book via video and articles published on a regular basis. We intend to have articles from Alan directly and approved articles from industry experts. This would also include specific forms, spreadsheets, and materials that would help small businesses, Alan can go into more detail on that than I can.

The second level may include access to a forum, where we can help answer peoples business questions, give them advice and guidance, and also use it as an outlet for vetted consultants to help in various aspects of their business. One of the requirements for being a vetted consulted in the forum would be that they spend some time helping answer questions on the forums.

So this is the rough idea, I look forward to hearing your comments and suggestions.

I like it. It ties crypto/business/economy/money/success and surviving in the future monetary world together in one place. I think this is something currently lacking in our industry. Everyone involved has an idea of how to make their version of crypto or, blockchain (read sequential database here) or whatever part of this new technology they have bought in to work for them but, very few have the vision to pull it all together or, even show how one area effects the others in real world.

Again, lets look at "blockchain". How many blockchain projects have been announced in the last year? Hundreds? Certainly there is something under the radar here. Not sinister but fearful. Fear of being left behind. As much as banks and other financial institutions try to "pooh pooh" crypto, behind closed doors they are scared to death but, they need to show the public they are engaged. Large corporations and governments are in the same boat, get involved or, get left behind. All these "blockchain" projects are simply vehicles to get funding to explore the technology using the current "buzz" words that are quickly becoming a part of the Lexicon.

A website that could take all this into consideration and perhaps show the way to integration without pain, would be welcome. I feel there are very few places on the Web where professionals can go to discuss the technology and how to best leverage it for their needs. Real world data, working examples, technical input and support, that would be something to get them all in one place.

We've decided on the site name and book title. "Calibrate Your Company; The Four Pillars of Business Success" and FourPillarsofBusinessSuccess.com (there is nothing there now). You can see the current cover concept here, you can ignore the graphics for the most part, this is the conceptual phase we will eventually hand off to a designer. So we would love to hear your comments on those.

Also, I'm getting ready to get started on the site itself so I can start messing around with the design, logo, and testing the various membership site platforms I've found. If you guys have any suggestions on anything at all, including how the site will look, what to include inside and outside of the member area, or logo please feel free to let me know. I will share as much as I can, but I'm sure it will be a week before I have anything to show.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter