Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Author Topic: DNotes General Discussion  (Read 32412 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile

infovortice2013

• View Profile
Re: DNotes General Discussion
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2016, 01:16:42 AM »
amazing news! and radical move out bitcointalk, hope comunitty came here and continue supporting the project !! DNotes Global Inc is already running ??

indiamikezulu

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2016, 03:20:15 AM »
If I may suggest . . .

'thread jumps' are not so uncommon. Could the OP go back to the now-locked thread, and put simply 'We have moved to [new link]' in large red letters?

TeeGee

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2016, 03:20:52 AM »
Awesome move - I suppose the bitcointalk thread will now be used for just key updates. This forum we can exercise a lot more control over, and therefore have much more organised sticky threads so that people can find the information they need easily. I like it.

DNotes is very correct in pointing out how precious time is going to become as a commodity as this team spreads limited time over an even wider array of projects and tasks. We have achieved a lot of great things already, and the company is only just being launched. Cryptomoms.com has some ~25000 members even! That is all in just two years.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2016, 05:13:59 AM »
amazing news! and radical move out bitcointalk, hope comunitty came here and continue supporting the project !! DNotes Global Inc is already running ??

Thanks infovortice! I'm sure some will certainly come over. The company is up and running.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2016, 05:14:36 AM »
If I may suggest . . .

'thread jumps' are not so uncommon. Could the OP go back to the now-locked thread, and put simply 'We have moved to [new link]' in large red letters?

Great idea IMZ

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2016, 05:16:22 AM »
Awesome move - I suppose the bitcointalk thread will now be used for just key updates. This forum we can exercise a lot more control over, and therefore have much more organised sticky threads so that people can find the information they need easily. I like it.

DNotes is very correct in pointing out how precious time is going to become as a commodity as this team spreads limited time over an even wider array of projects and tasks. We have achieved a lot of great things already, and the company is only just being launched. Cryptomoms.com has some ~25000 members even! That is all in just two years.

Thanks TeeGee, most of the updates will be here. If everyone has any suggestions for new categories and formatting that would be helpful.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 23, 2016, 01:15:56 PM »

Thanks infovortice! I'm sure some will certainly come over. The company is up and running.

XD nice to know !!! maybe silent company launch is the best, but should need a party presentation at some time :)

Yeah DNotes in his own forum should be moar effective translating coin information to customers, and easy to be located faster.

i think dcebrief  have good categories map, maybe here can teach more about mining and tech and less about financial vision. really i think we need to find more miners to contribute descentralization.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 23, 2016, 02:34:22 PM »

XD nice to know !!! maybe silent company launch is the best, but should need a party presentation at some time :)

Yeah DNotes in his own forum should be moar effective translating coin information to customers, and easy to be located faster.

i think dcebrief  have good categories map, maybe here can teach more about mining and tech and less about financial vision. really i think we need to find more miners to contribute descentralization.

Our plan is to make this an awesome site not just for DNotes but for our industry as well. I am personally going to be very busy over the next 5 weeks with visitors from Malaysia and Australia visiting us to attend a family wedding.

I strongly encourage our community to post any suggestions and recommendations. We always appreciate your support and believe that this is the opportunity to do something great to benefit a larger audience.

DNotes Global, Inc. is already an operating company with a small revenue from the book sales. I full expect the company to grow rapidly within two years. May be that is a better time to have a party - at DNotes Global's 2nd birthday.

neleonele

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2016, 07:43:04 AM »

Here!

Always with you guys.

Best,

Nele

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2016, 10:34:34 AM »

Here!

Always with you guys.

Best,

Nele

Thanks, Nele. Always good to see you. Hope all is well. Alan.

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 24, 2016, 02:47:20 PM »

Here!

Always with you guys.

Best,

Nele

Appreciate it Nele! Glad to see you here.

RJF

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 05, 2016, 04:01:31 PM »

Since dropping out of BCT, it appears we have lost significant value. Analysis anyone?

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2016, 04:30:36 PM »

Since dropping out of BCT, it appears we have lost significant value. Analysis anyone?

I don't believe leaving bitcointalk was a significant contributor. There was a large amount sold Polo and created a significant downtrend without the liquidity to support it, and of course recovering from such a downtrend is much more costly than just bringing the price back up to the same level. When we have more liquidity, market support, and buyer power large sells won't be as much of an issue. Though we would like to see DNotes much closer to what we consider the true value now, and it is a bit disheartening to see the price go down, it doesn't affect our long term mission and objectives.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter