Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: DNotesEDU  (Read 11449 times)

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: DNotes Educational Guide
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2015, 11:35:12 PM »

I think the author did a great job on this!

DNotes Bitcoin App – Cryptocurrency Guide

DNotes has launched its new mobile application that offers educational resources and instructions related to digital currency.

Bitcoin, when first introduced, it was termed as the currency of the future. Six years down the line, the digital currency is gradually being adopted worldwide which makes us believe that the future is almost upon us. However, there are few things that are hindering extensive adoption of bitcoin throughout. Lack of education about bitcoin and other digital currencies tops that list of challenges.

Not everyone knows about digital currencies. While some people have no idea what bitcoin is, there are others who are full of misinformation which was fed to them by the mainstream media. Mainstream media nowadays so used to selective coverage that people only get to hear about the negative aspects of bitcoin or events were bitcoin and other digital currencies were misused. In order to overcome these issues, it is very important to educate everyone about digital currencies, how it works, advantages and disadvantages as well.

The best way to offer access these educational content is through mobile phones. After all, the days of feature phones is gone and everyone now uses a smartphone, which they always carry on them and use them to consume loads of information every minute. These days, we have many educational application available on Google and iOS app stores. There are specific mobile applications for learning different programming languages, similarly Coursera and other teaching platforms also create and publish different applications for different courses.

It is high time we had few really good applications that provide educational resources related to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. One such app was recently launched by DNotes. DNotes Educational Guide is currently available on Google Play store for Android mobile devices. The application is created by DNotes, which is a new decentralized cryptocurrency. Even though it has many links related to DNotes, the main essence of this application is cryptocurrency in general. The application tries to address the misconceptions related to digital currencies by offering some trivia about cryptocurrencies while comparing it with fiat currency and events related to conventional assets.

The DNotes Educational Guide also provides detailed instructions for using DNotes vault and mining.

http://www.newsbtc.com/2015/08/08/dnotes-bitcoin-app-cryptocurrency-guide/

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2015, 05:18:58 PM »

This article is a little different spin on the DNotes Educational Guide press release, but very good:

DNotes Launches Cryptocurrency Educational Guide

With projects further down the line with similar goals of attracting all kinds of people to DNotes, DNotes is a strong contender when looking for long-term altcoin options.

“DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long-term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is our goal.”

DNotesDNotes latest project takes a different spin than CRISP’s in that instead of focusing on a new outlet in which cryptocurrency and be used; it raises awareness of cryptocurrency for people who are unaware.

DNotes new project comes in the form of an educational guide. Aimed for people who have little to no technical background, DNotes goal is to level the playing field and remove the perception that digital currencies are only for the technically inclined.

“There have been very few times in history when everyday people have had the chance to take part in the early stages of such revolutionary developments. It is important to learn about this early so you can make informed decisions about investing in this space as well as giving you an edge in your career as more and more recruiters are seeking digital currency expertise.”

The guide has all sorts of tools such as a user-friendly interface, thorough how-to guides, helpful definitions, links to relevant information, a quiz to test yourself on your knowledge, and the guide is continually updated to remain current.

“The need to educate will never disappear, but if ignored, the knowledge gap between innovators and everyday people may grow so large, that it will never be bridged.”

http://moneyandtech.com/altcoin-platform-launches-educational-guide-cryptocurrency/

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2015, 09:24:38 PM »
Quote from: Chase on Today at 05:04:11 PM

This article is a little different spin on the DNotes Educational Guide press release, but very good:

DNotes Launches Cryptocurrency Educational Guide

With projects further down the line with similar goals of attracting all kinds of people to DNotes, DNotes is a strong contender when looking for long-term altcoin options.

“DNotes is a shared stake concept, placing a large percentage of the coins in the hands of many, increasing personal stake and personal interest in the coin in promoting the long-term value of the currency. A rapid acceptance by a very large number of individuals and groups generating the most liquidity and high transactional value is our goal.”

DNotesDNotes latest project takes a different spin than CRISP’s in that instead of focusing on a new outlet in which cryptocurrency and be used; it raises awareness of cryptocurrency for people who are unaware.

DNotes new project comes in the form of an educational guide. Aimed for people who have little to no technical background, DNotes goal is to level the playing field and remove the perception that digital currencies are only for the technically inclined.

“There have been very few times in history when everyday people have had the chance to take part in the early stages of such revolutionary developments. It is important to learn about this early so you can make informed decisions about investing in this space as well as giving you an edge in your career as more and more recruiters are seeking digital currency expertise.”

The guide has all sorts of tools such as a user-friendly interface, thorough how-to guides, helpful definitions, links to relevant information, a quiz to test yourself on your knowledge, and the guide is continually updated to remain current.

“The need to educate will never disappear, but if ignored, the knowledge gap between innovators and everyday people may grow so large, that it will never be bridged.”

http://moneyandtech.com/altcoin-platform-launches-educational-guide-cryptocurrency/

Quote from: DNotes on Today at 06:07:27 PM

The tool is an excellent example of how the DNotes team is solving problems. When I say team, it is everybody who actively got involved to work towards a common goal, not just me and Alan. Whether that is contributing on the forum to help shape the future of DNotes, to those who have accepted official roles and responsibilities, and those who have taken the initiative to create tools and site to help. You are all part of our team and we sincerely appreciate your involvement.

I just looked at the latest version of the application again. One can quickly learn the best practices and help avoid the pain making mistakes when first getting involved in digital currency. It has a very sleek and intuitive design, which makes it easy and fun to use. I've said it before, but great job on the app!

Quote from: CryptoBroker79 on Today at 07:36:11 PM

I appreciate the positive feedback. I'm sure everyone involved with DNotes would agree that being able to work with such a talented core team is perhaps the greatest learning experience available.

If there are any suggestions for new features you would like to add, please email or message me. I'd like to include a frequently asked questions section with questions written by inexperienced DNotes community members, and answered by some of our seasoned pros. What does everyone think about this?

Quote From Dyna Today:

Excellent job, CryptoBroker79. You and your team have done a amazing job. DNotes is much more than another digital currency. CoinTelegraph characterized DNotes as the currency with a purpose. I thought that was pretty good. When I was drafting the "Purpose and Mission" statement for DCEBrief another idea crossed my mind; may be we are creating a grass root movement to help preserve some of the financial earnings of the working class. Fiat currency has served us well but also becoming an increasingly heavy burden for each subsequent generation. We are committed to make DNotes a worthy alternative for people who feel that it is appropriate to diversify a small percentage of their savings to include a high risk/high returns digital currency component, such as DNotes.

Since digital currency is a new asset class, it is of vital importance for people to have a comfortable understanding of this new concept. DNotes Educational Guide is our first endeavor to provide that knowledge and it will be followed by DCEBrief soon. Both projects are of significant commitments of time and other resources, but that is how DNotes will be differentiated.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 09:26:54 PM by Shepherd »

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2015, 12:17:58 AM »
Quote from: SEABOND on August 18, 2015, 09:54:43 PM

Good day everyone,

I just wanted to share this with the general users here as a reminder of what Bitcoin and cryptos (DNOTES) are all about. While there are a many of us that are here for profits (and there is nothing wrong with that), I wanted to share this video as a reminder that LTC, BTC, DNOTES and any other legitimate currency are really here in order to overcome the atrocities that bankers have done to us. It is a 30 minute video, but it will open up your eyes as to what is really going on with the government, the federal reserve, and banking in general. I encourage everyone to watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Quote From Dyna:

Certainly worth watching. Like a handful of life frogs in a pot of cold water with the burner turned on, many will put up with the pain until it's too late.

I sometime wished I could spend time to enjoy my retirement and grand kids, but how could I after watching a video like that. I know the producers might have a self-serving agenda but today's fiat currency values are not much more just I.O.Us. Oh, the best way to dramatize fractional reserve is that they have two chairs for every 100 people, except their music doesn't stop for as long as they can avoid it. What happen if the music suddenly stops. Look no further than the pain and suffering in Greece. Many ended up losing their life savings. Our family of CRISPs are not expected to be the total solution, but an alternative for some diversification, almost like a small amount of insurance protection, just in case...

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2015, 11:10:37 PM »
Quote from: SEABOND on August 18, 2015, 09:54:43 PM

Good day everyone,

I just wanted to share this with the general users here as a reminder of what Bitcoin and cryptos (DNOTES) are all about. While there are a many of us that are here for profits (and there is nothing wrong with that), I wanted to share this video as a reminder that LTC, BTC, DNOTES and any other legitimate currency are really here in order to overcome the atrocities that bankers have done to us. It is a 30 minute video, but it will open up your eyes as to what is really going on with the government, the federal reserve, and banking in general. I encourage everyone to watch this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Quote From Dyna:

Certainly worth watching. Like a handful of life frogs in a pot of cold water with the burner turned on, many will put up with the pain until it's too late.

I sometime wished I could spend time to enjoy my retirement and grand kids, but how could I after watching a video like that. I know the producers might have a self-serving agenda but today's fiat currency values are not much more just I.O.Us. Oh, the best way to dramatize fractional reserve is that they have two chairs for every 100 people, except their music doesn't stop for as long as they can avoid it. What happen if the music suddenly stops. Look no further than the pain and suffering in Greece. Many ended up losing their life savings. Our family of CRISPs are not expected to be the total solution, but an alternative for some diversification, almost like a small amount of insurance protection, just in case...

This is a real eye opening video and I suggest everyone watch it. I have seen several on the subject of currency creation, but this was by far the most informative. It's quite sad that the value of this system comes from the workers that support it, even though they are the last to reap large rewards.

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2015, 07:23:33 PM »
Great write up on DNotes Educational Guide, thanks BitRebel News!

http://bitrebelnews.xyz/dnotes-education/

DNotes Educational Guide Aims To End Some Common Myths About Digital Currency By Educating The Public

Launched February 16, 2014 DNotes [NOTE] a very popular digital currency and strong contender to Bitcoin in terms of liquidity, high transaction volume and community has over the last year and half added some amazing features and benefits to it’s platform.

These features and benefits include the DNotes Vault a secure, cold storage solution for your Dnotes with coin matching, CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans) the brainchild of CryptoMoms, a sister organization with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of cryptocurrency currently overwhelming dominated by men, CRISP for Kids has been created to help our children and grandchildren develop strong saving habits early, in order to secure their financial future, CRISP for Students is the world’s first student-centric, self-directed investment plan, CRISP for Retirement is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle to supplement retirement savings, the CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits is the world’s first self-directed digital currency employee incentive program, this program provides employers with an opportunity to manage employee performance and their financial future using DNotes – a digital currency that is well respected by its industry peers for stability and reliable appreciation.

Specifications:

Scrypt PoW
500,000,000 Total Coins
60 second Blocktime
KGW (w/Time Warp Patch)
Block Reward Structure
1-150,000 250
250-33,250 1,000 (Block bonus for the first month)
150,000+ 25
Block reward is reduced by 5% yearly.

DNotes also known as “The Cryptocurrency With A Purpose” has also recently launched it’s own online news platform Digital Currency Executive Brief (DCEBrief) and has announced plans to integrate DNotes and the blockchain into a seamless worldwide payment system.

One of the great features of DNotes however, is the DNotes Educational Guide Application, first off we would like to stress the importance of resources like DNotes Educational Guide and why the industry is in desperate need of apps like this… It is very difficult these days to get accurate information on digital currency other than Bitcoin and even the information available for Bitcoin is often times not correct or based on views derived from the negative Bitcoin narrative many news outlets tend to be follow. Banks and financial institutions are starting to flood the news channels with even more biased negative information on Bitcoin and other digital currencies in order to serve their own agenda.

The DNotes Educational Guide aims to end common myths about digital currency by educating the public, this free app will ensure that almost everyone has access to basic digital currency education regardless of your income level, previous education, age, gender, location or race. We believe education of the masses is key to bringing digital currency to the mainstream and the DNotes Educational Guide is a great place to start learning…

Do not look to your bank or some other financial institution for advice or education, they do not really like the idea of a decentralized digital currency and are doing their best to downplay Bitcoin right now… If you want accurate information from a well respected and trusted source in the community the DNotes Educational Guide can provide you with all of the information you need to get started with digital currency.

Download the app now to begin your future with digital currency available on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cojack.dnedu

Also available in your internet browser at: http://ff4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html

For questions or concerns please contact us at dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2015, 09:00:48 PM »
Great write up on DNotes Educational Guide, thanks BitRebel News!

http://bitrebelnews.xyz/dnotes-education/

DNotes Educational Guide Aims To End Some Common Myths About Digital Currency By Educating The Public

Launched February 16, 2014 DNotes [NOTE] a very popular digital currency and strong contender to Bitcoin in terms of liquidity, high transaction volume and community has over the last year and half added some amazing features and benefits to it’s platform.

These features and benefits include the DNotes Vault a secure, cold storage solution for your Dnotes with coin matching, CRISP (Cryptocurrency Investment Savings Plans) the brainchild of CryptoMoms, a sister organization with a dedicated mission to encourage and assist women to participate in the emerging world of cryptocurrency currently overwhelming dominated by men, CRISP for Kids has been created to help our children and grandchildren develop strong saving habits early, in order to secure their financial future, CRISP for Students is the world’s first student-centric, self-directed investment plan, CRISP for Retirement is an unstructured and self-directed plan, using DNotes as the investment vehicle to supplement retirement savings, the CRISP for Employee Incentive Benefits is the world’s first self-directed digital currency employee incentive program, this program provides employers with an opportunity to manage employee performance and their financial future using DNotes – a digital currency that is well respected by its industry peers for stability and reliable appreciation.

Specifications:

Scrypt PoW
500,000,000 Total Coins
60 second Blocktime
KGW (w/Time Warp Patch)
Block Reward Structure
1-150,000 250
250-33,250 1,000 (Block bonus for the first month)
150,000+ 25
Block reward is reduced by 5% yearly.

DNotes also known as “The Cryptocurrency With A Purpose” has also recently launched it’s own online news platform Digital Currency Executive Brief (DCEBrief) and has announced plans to integrate DNotes and the blockchain into a seamless worldwide payment system.

One of the great features of DNotes however, is the DNotes Educational Guide Application, first off we would like to stress the importance of resources like DNotes Educational Guide and why the industry is in desperate need of apps like this… It is very difficult these days to get accurate information on digital currency other than Bitcoin and even the information available for Bitcoin is often times not correct or based on views derived from the negative Bitcoin narrative many news outlets tend to be follow. Banks and financial institutions are starting to flood the news channels with even more biased negative information on Bitcoin and other digital currencies in order to serve their own agenda.

The DNotes Educational Guide aims to end common myths about digital currency by educating the public, this free app will ensure that almost everyone has access to basic digital currency education regardless of your income level, previous education, age, gender, location or race. We believe education of the masses is key to bringing digital currency to the mainstream and the DNotes Educational Guide is a great place to start learning…

Do not look to your bank or some other financial institution for advice or education, they do not really like the idea of a decentralized digital currency and are doing their best to downplay Bitcoin right now… If you want accurate information from a well respected and trusted source in the community the DNotes Educational Guide can provide you with all of the information you need to get started with digital currency.

Download the app now to begin your future with digital currency available on Google Play:

Also available in your internet browser at: http://ff4dc.com/dnotes-educational-guide.html

For questions or concerns please contact us at dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com

Excellent article. We appreciate that very much. Thank you. Our very best wishes to you and all your supporters at Bitrebel News  -    http://bitrebelnews.xyz/dnotes-education/

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2015, 01:56:48 AM »
Hi everyone, DNotes Educational Guide has been rebranded as DNotesEDU in our newest release v2.1

This is the perfect resource to help beginners wrap their head around cryptocurrency.

Encourage anyone who doesn't understand cryptocurrency to download the app

Or embed the html5 version in your blog
<iframe width="450" height="800" scrolling="no" src="http://ff4dc.com/dnedu2/index.html"></iframe>

As always your comments and suggestions are welcome, or if you want to help promote the app please send an email to dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2015, 03:18:15 AM »
Hi everyone, DNotes Educational Guide has been rebranded as DNotesEDU in our newest release v2.1

This is the perfect resource to help beginners wrap their head around cryptocurrency.

<iframe width="450" height="800" scrolling="no" src="http://ff4dc.com/dnedu2/index.html"></iframe>

As always your comments and suggestions are welcome, or if you want to help promote the app please send an email to dnoteseducationalguide@gmail.com

Excellent move. I love the new name.

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 14, 2015, 02:46:35 AM »

Excellent move. I love the new name.

Thanks Shepherd, we're also offering free cryptocurrency consultation/support on the new website www.DNotesEDU.com

The purpose of this service is to provide a confidential means for inexperienced users to ask questions they may not be comfortable asking on the forum.

BrandonC

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2016, 03:52:14 AM »
DNotesEDU V 2.2 is now available for Android on Google Play. The latest version includes basic financial literacy, and a few tutorials to teach people about how currency works. Download it now at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cojack.dnedu or try it at www.DNotesEDU.com under our educational resources.

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2016, 04:46:44 AM »
DNotesEDU V 2.2 is now available for Android on Google Play. The latest version includes basic financial literacy, and a few tutorials to teach people about how currency works. Download it now at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cojack.dnedu or try it at www.DNotesEDU.com under our educational resources.

Excellent work, Brandon.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2016, 04:03:12 PM »
Yeah good job, thanks for continue updating the app !!

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 15, 2016, 09:21:34 PM »

DNotes Educational Guide has just published its first blog post!

QuickBT Is The Easiest Way To Start Buying Bitcoin In Canada

http://dnotesedu.com/blog.html

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 15, 2016, 11:48:33 PM »

DNotes Educational Guide has just published its first blog post!

QuickBT Is The Easiest Way To Start Buying Bitcoin In Canada

http://dnotesedu.com/blog.html

Very nice. Congratulations.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter