Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Four Pillars of Business Success Featured Article  (Read 189 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile

BrandonC

• View Profile
Re: Four Pillars of Business Success Featured Article
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 05:59:21 PM »
Great article. Watching just how much thought and careful planning has gone into DNotes development over the past few years has been a humbling experience. The amount of knowledge and foresight Alan has demonstrated is uncanny and I have learned so much. It may sound simple on paper, but after years of building businesses Alan has clearly mastered his art down to a science, and has foreseen potential problems in our industry that most couldn't dream of. The Four Pillars Of Business Success will not only teach you about business in a way that is easy to understand, but it also provides some valuable life lessons and can be applied to many areas.

I am very glad to have read his book, 3 times!

Shepherd

• View Profile
Re: Four Pillars of Business Success Featured Article
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2017, 02:20:33 AM »
Great article. Watching just how much thought and careful planning has gone into DNotes development over the past few years has been a humbling experience. The amount of knowledge and foresight Alan has demonstrated is uncanny and I have learned so much. It may sound simple on paper, but after years of building businesses Alan has clearly mastered his art down to a science, and has foreseen potential problems in our industry that most couldn't dream of. The Four Pillars Of Business Success will not only teach you about business in a way that is easy to understand, but it also provides some valuable life lessons and can be applied to many areas.

I am very glad to have read his book, 3 times!

Thank you, Brandon. DNotes follows the teachings from the book almost verbatim.  The book is our road-map and an extension of our business plan. It reflects our philosophy and mindset on how much we value our stakeholders (our customers). DNotes Global Inc. will follow the same road-map and vision including how we value and inspire our employees. That is a proven road-map to success. 

* Share Topic

Share via twitter