Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: New DNotes Video - DNotes, an Unfolding Big Bold Idea of Global Scale  (Read 1551 times)

TeeGee

• View Profile
Today we uploaded a new video to the DNotes Youtube channel that explores some of who we are, what we plan to become and some of the achievements up to the time of filming (December 2015).

Please check it out and share:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8C7xBgpIE&feature=youtu.be

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Today we uploaded a new video to the DNotes Youtube channel that explores some of who we are, what we plan to become and some of the achievements up to the time of filming (December 2015).

Congrats on another fantastic and VERY professional video Tim!

Do we have any pictures (perhaps from the video) that we can use with the youtube link when we share it. It's probably easy to get one from the video, I just don't know how. ???

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Do we have any pictures (perhaps from the video) that we can use with the youtube link when we share it. It's probably easy to get one from the video, I just don't know how. ???

Great job TeeGee!!!

Chase, how's this?

Link: http://dcebrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1280YouTube-Thumb.jpg

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Great job TeeGee!!!

Chase, how's this?

Link: http://dcebrief.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/1280YouTube-Thumb.jpg

Awesome - thanks! If we have a few, we can keep the social media posts fresh. I had my assistant (lol) give me a hand with the one I posted on Twitter last night.

percopolis

• View Profile
Re: New DNotes Video - DNotes, an Unfolding Big Bold Idea of Global Scale
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 05:14:31 AM »
avera when a new update of DNOTE currency?

RJF

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2016, 07:01:09 PM »

Everybody take the summer off? Not much discussion here. Hows everything going?

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2016, 09:13:40 PM »

DNotes is the carrot on the left -  ;D

TeeGee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2016, 12:01:14 PM »

I do like that!

All is well down in NZ, knuckling down and finalising university (for good this time) over the next 5-6 weeks. There is lots of room for work to be done on essential DNotes projects atm, most of this work is done behind the scenes. One of the good things about bitcointalk was the regular posting - however it was also very time intensive for the administration team, and took their attention away from other crucial components of the business as it moves into tech analysis, solutions, and development (among other things).

How are you RJF? and Chase?

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 12:37:58 PM »

I do like that!

All is well down in NZ, knuckling down and finalising university (for good this time) over the next 5-6 weeks. There is lots of room for work to be done on essential DNotes projects atm, most of this work is done behind the scenes. One of the good things about bitcointalk was the regular posting - however it was also very time intensive for the administration team, and took their attention away from other crucial components of the business as it moves into tech analysis, solutions, and development (among other things).

Hey RJF,

Working diligently as usual and knocking out the list of things to do. We have several projects under way, CRISP for Education and our upcoming partnership with GameCredits and DNotesVault swap. Working with Tim and Mark to really nail down our next development steps and build up our development team up, which on the surface may not sound like a lot, but a lot of time and effort has been put into it to ensure DNotes is moving in the right direction. We have done quite a bit on the Smokey's side this growing season, Smokey's is the life blood that keeps DNotes going, including starting a new seed program and a hosta program.

Love the graphic Chase, that is the perfect visual representation of DNotes lol.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2016, 08:30:29 PM »

I do like that!

Hey RJF,

Working diligently as usual and knocking out the list of things to do. We have several projects under way, CRISP for Education and our upcoming partnership with GameCredits and DNotesVault swap. Working with Tim and Mark to really nail down our next development steps and build up our development team up, which on the surface may not sound like a lot, but a lot of time and effort has been put into it to ensure DNotes is moving in the right direction. We have done quite a bit on the Smokey's side this growing season, Smokey's is the life blood that keeps DNotes going, including starting a new seed program and a hosta program.

Love the graphic Chase, that is the perfect visual representation of DNotes lol.

When I saw this, DNotes was the first thing that came to mind.

TeeGee - Good luck with your last few weeks of school. Everything is great here, but I have to say that even though I am not a winter person, I am looking forward to the break from outside work. 

:)

RJF

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2016, 04:56:50 AM »

I do like that!

Love the carrot analogy! Busy as a "one armed paper hanger" as my father used to say. New employees and and projects at work taking 120% of my time recently. Haven't forgotten about you guys, just can't seem to find the time to get on this forum! Check this post's time stamp and you will see what I mean...  :)

* Share Topic

Share via twitter