Dnotes is highly undervaluated ..... looks like nothing is going on in DNotes, just lot of time since bitcointalk thread was close since then nothing happen, just supporting dnotes downtrend fallig seeing saves going small and small
just 1 big buy that looks like a pump and you come with this spam of good boys want to abuse free market laws for the godness of his investors
i really dont know how dnotes spread the word since bct closed and here is always like empty without news. and make me very worryed
Dnotes launch a legal bussiness but cant find data to trust it or nothing related
just starting 2017 lets do it great
Hi infovortice. We all understand that you are seeing what appears to be 'nothing' happening, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. It is extremely time consuming to be active on forums, and ends up taking time away from more pressing and important work. Nothing has changed in DNotes policy when it comes to prematurely discussing what they are working on - very little will be discussed until it is ready to launch. It is very important to have all the building blocks in place (including the company), in order to scale up, whether that is next year or next decade.
Compared to what goes on at Bitcointalk and with the other coins, the DNotes way may seem alien to you. However, from my perspective, Bitcointalk is its own organism living in another galaxy - it just doesn't work that way in the business world. Imagine how different things would have turned out for Microsoft and Apple if Bill Gates and Steve Jobs openly discussed what they were working on in a public forum.
It is also important for DNotes to let everyone know that we don't take part in illegal activities like 'pump and dump', which is a SEC violation (and a violation of similar laws/institutions in other countries) punishable by stiff fines and/or jail time.
I know several people that have wanted to make a large purchase of DNotes and didn't care that it drove the price up only to settle back down to where the market dictates. They were buying for the long term potential (20 years, not 20 bitcointalk days), and even though it entailed greater risk, they recognized that this type of investment is once a generation. This is not a pitch for DNotes - I believe in it, because I can relate to how they conduct business. It is a free market allowing everyone to do their own research, and decide for themselves.
A little perspective:
When looking at the cartoon below, keep in mind that when buying investments, 95% of people buy high and sell low. That leaves 5% of investors making all the profit.