Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Pump Group - Leaked Info  (Read 1966 times)

mrbum804

• View Profile
Re: Pump Group - Leaked Info
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2017, 03:25:52 AM »

Dnotes is highly undervaluated ..... looks like nothing is going on in DNotes, just lot of time since bitcointalk thread was close since then nothing happen, just supporting dnotes downtrend fallig seeing saves going small and small

just 1 big buy that looks like a pump and you come with this spam of good boys want to abuse free market laws for the godness of his investors

i really dont know how dnotes spread the word since bct closed and here is always like empty without news. and make me very worryed

Dnotes launch a legal bussiness but cant find data to trust it or nothing related

just starting 2017 lets do it great

Hi infovortice. We all understand that you are seeing what appears to be 'nothing' happening, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. It is extremely time consuming to be active on forums, and ends up taking time away from more pressing and important work. Nothing has changed in DNotes policy when it comes to prematurely discussing what they are working on - very little will be discussed until it is ready to launch. It is very important to have all the building blocks in place (including the company), in order to scale up, whether that is next year or next decade.

Compared to what goes on at Bitcointalk and with the other coins, the DNotes way may seem alien to you. However, from my perspective, Bitcointalk is its own organism living in another galaxy - it just doesn't work that way in the business world. Imagine how different things would have turned out for Microsoft and Apple if Bill Gates and Steve Jobs openly discussed what they were working on in a public forum.

It is also important for DNotes to let everyone know that we don't take part in illegal activities like 'pump and dump', which is a SEC violation (and a violation of similar laws/institutions in other countries) punishable by stiff fines and/or jail time.

I know several people that have wanted to make a large purchase of DNotes and didn't care that it drove the price up only to settle back down to where the market dictates. They were buying for the long term potential (20 years, not 20 bitcointalk days), and even though it entailed greater risk, they recognized that this type of investment is once a generation. This is not a pitch for DNotes - I believe in it, because I can relate to how they conduct business. It is a free market allowing everyone to do their own research, and decide for themselves.

A little perspective:  ;)

When looking at the cartoon below, keep in mind that when buying investments, 95% of people buy high and sell low. That leaves 5% of investors making all the profit.

So it took me forever to find this, I've always kept this thought in my mind got it out of BitCoinForum but i think its a good thing to reflect back on in this case. Its a Quote from RJF responding to Dyna's quote april 14 2015:

Dyna-
"For those of you who are unloading DNotes at 10,000 DNotes for around $100 let me share one of my bigger investment regrets; “I could have, and should have bought a bunch of Google shares when it was trading at less than $100 per share.
Google price has gone up by over 1,000% since its IPO on August 19, 2004."

RJF-
"It hurts just to be reminded of that. I remember looking at Google and Yahoo and others at the very beginning and the glaring issue with investing in them seemed like a big stumbling block at the time: "How can a search engine make money?" I must admit, I didn't see the big picture then, advertising and diversification. And so it goes with investing. It's all about your vision and your ability to extrapolate, and project, in your mind, where the technology will be in 5, 10, even 20 years out. We used to say "think outside the box"

We even wrote our own Search Engine in the '90s called "Grok" (Robert Heinlein) that had a unique system of categorizing web sites that would give true advantage in areas where it was deserved. Just couldn't get anyone to share our new found vision and finance it's development. Having a requirement to put food on the table for your family kind of dampens throwing already limited resources into speculative ventures.

I learned that lesson the hard way. It took a little while to realize where tech and the Internet were really going but when the light bulb came on, I jumped in with both feet and haven't looked back. Glad I did."

In light of this I wouldn't loose faith in the bigger envisionment. Invest what you can loose to afford and consider it lost and/or long gone.. lets look back at it in 20 years and see if we have anything left or if all goes well we made a profit (maybe even early retirement?) . During which we can continue to be supportive and help spread the word while we sit on the end of our seats waiting for whats coming next!

My thoughts on it and happy i can be a part!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:32:18 AM by mrbum804 »

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2017, 12:46:38 PM »
Very beautifull words but looks like empty. ... (free market pump and dump isnt criminal, manipulate the markets to hey nobody pump and dump my coin like dnotes is the law and take profit from each pump to protect his investors ,,, maybe isnt a good thing)

I ask for data of new bussiness created so everybody can trust your words, (almost bussiness is legaly created)

google and jobs dont depend of little investors, sure talks whats going on to the people that is investing his money in them.

i trust you guys, just saying whats wrong in here just my opinion sure.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2017, 01:25:47 PM »
??????

RJF

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2017, 06:52:40 PM »
Very beautifull words but looks like empty. ... (free market pump and dump isnt criminal, manipulate the markets to hey nobody pump and dump my coin like dnotes is the law and take profit from each pump to protect his investors ,,, maybe isnt a good thing)

I ask for data of new bussiness created so everybody can trust your words, (almost bussiness is legaly created)

google and jobs dont depend of little investors, sure talks whats going on to the people that is investing his money in them.

Pump and Dump by one person isn't illegal. Bring in another and it is, it's called conspiracy. In the eyes of the law, there is no way for a pump and dump "group" to operate legally if they involve people who are unknown to them, regulated market or not.

And your comment about Google is wrong as well, at least in the beginning. The "little people" built this industry, I know it, I was one of them. We built the Internet as well, I was one of them. And, we built the surrounding infrastructure, again, I know this because I was one of them. We pumped enough money and talent into the new industry to give it a life of it's own so the big money boys could steal it from us and "change the world" we had already changed.

If you are looking for a quick return on your money, perhaps Dnotes isn't your best investment. There are many promising projects out there that can give you what you want if you are careful and have good timing.

That's the beauty of all this, something for everyone. I trade ALTS daily but there are a few coins I hold for the long term and Dnotes is one of them. Just saying...

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2017, 12:40:16 AM »

Pump and Dump by one person isn't illegal. Bring in another and it is, it's called conspiracy. In the eyes of the law, there is no way for a pump and dump "group" to operate legally if they involve people who are unknown to them, regulated market or not.

And your comment about Google is wrong as well, at least in the beginning. The "little people" built this industry, I know it, I was one of them. We built the Internet as well, I was one of them. And, we built the surrounding infrastructure, again, I know this because I was one of them. We pumped enough money and talent into the new industry to give it a life of it's own so the big money boys could steal it from us and "change the world" we had already changed.

If you are looking for a quick return on your money, perhaps Dnotes isn't your best investment. There are many promising projects out there that can give you what you want if you are careful and have good timing.

That's the beauty of all this, something for everyone. I trade ALTS daily but there are a few coins I hold for the long term and Dnotes is one of them. Just saying...

The glorification of pump and dump is dumbing down the industry. There is no honor in pumping up the price with fake info (or whatever other method is being used), only to dump it on unsuspecting buyers.

I had researched this a long time ago but can't find the exact information that I found before. It was a little more informative in that any investment that was pumped up for the sole purpose of dumping it on an unsuspecting victim constituted pump and dump. This is close enough to show that there is nothing okay about this type of fraud:

Wikipedia: Securities fraud, also known as stock fraud and investment fraud, is a deceptive practice in the stock or commodities markets that induces investors to make purchase or sale decisions on the basis of false information, frequently resulting in losses, in violation of securities laws.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Securities_fraud#cite_note-Securities_Fraud_Awareness_.26_Prevention_Tips-1

On using cryptocurrency to perpetrate a fraud (pump and dump):

SEC: Fraudsters may also be attracted to using virtual currencies to perpetrate their frauds because transactions in virtual currencies supposedly have greater privacy
benefits and less regulatory oversight than transactions in conventional currencies. Any investment in securities in the United states remains subject to the jurisdiction
of the SEC regardless of whether the investment is made in U.S. dollars or a virtual currency. http://www.sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

Canada:

Market Manipulation

As defined by the Canadian Securities Administrators in their 2009 Enforcement Report

“market manipulation involves efforts to artificially increase or decrease a company’s share price. Examples of market manipulation include pump and dump schemes, high closing activities and volume manipulation.”

Other investment and stock market related fraud

Please see Canadian Securities Administrators Avoiding Fraud web page for more information on these and other types of investment and stock market fraud:

Affinity Fraud
Boiler Rooms
Pump and Dump
Exempt Securities Scams
Forex Scam
Investment seminar scam
Offshore investment scam
Retirement account scam
Spam e-mail

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/scams-fraudes/inv-fra-eng.htm#Other

mrbum804

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 10:07:00 PM »
Hi everyone! Anyone know whats going on with the price today? Seems like maybe theres a pump and dump occuring i sure hope it doesnt reflect negativly on the price in the aftermath of all this.. or is there something im missing

Anyway hope all is going well! Go team!

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 11:56:22 PM »
Hi everyone! Anyone know whats going on with the price today? Seems like maybe theres a pump and dump occuring i sure hope it doesnt reflect negativly on the price in the aftermath of all this.. or is there something im missing

Hi mrbum804. I didn't even realize the price was up until you posted here. I don't know what is going on right this moment with the price, but I do know that when this train is ready to leave the station, there is nothing that will slow it down once it builds momentum!  ;D

mrbum804

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2017, 12:16:46 AM »

Hi mrbum804. I didn't even realize the price was up until you posted here. I don't know what is going on right this moment with the price, but I do know that when this train is ready to leave the station, there is nothing that will slow it down once it builds momentum!  ;D

hehehe i cant wait..! ya i figured as much i sold 4 percent of my bundle to help slow momentum and grab a few extras later. i wanted to make the team aware incase they had anything up there sleeve to help buffer the P&D. i tried in the troll box let ppl know its most likely a P&D but thats pretty much useless in all the commotion.. looks like its ending now as i type

* Share Topic

Share via twitter