Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: QUESTIONS on DNotes?  (Read 2996 times)

infovortice2013

• View Profile
QUESTIONS on DNotes?
« on: September 15, 2016, 02:22:30 PM »
Just lot of days waiting for an update or news about DNotes path, and i found that

Hey RJF,

Working diligently as usual and knocking out the list of things to do. We have several projects under way, CRISP for Education and our upcoming partnership with GameCredits and DNotesVault swap. Working with Tim and Mark to really nail down our next development steps and build up our development team up, which on the surface may not sound like a lot, but a lot of time and effort has been put into it to ensure DNotes is moving in the right direction. We have done quite a bit on the Smokey's side this growing season, Smokey's is the life blood that keeps DNotes going, including starting a new seed program and a hosta program.

Love the graphic Chase, that is the perfect visual representation of DNotes lol.

Please can you talk moar about this proyect im curious about partners game credits or dnotesvault swap? sound very interesting, I think since left bct comunity we not have too many updates or news of  whats going on or whatever for DNotes proyect,

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: QUESTIONS on DNotes?
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 04:38:02 AM »
Just lot of days waiting for an update or news about DNotes path, and i found that

Hey RJF,

Working diligently as usual and knocking out the list of things to do. We have several projects under way, CRISP for Education and our upcoming partnership with GameCredits and DNotesVault swap. Working with Tim and Mark to really nail down our next development steps and build up our development team up, which on the surface may not sound like a lot, but a lot of time and effort has been put into it to ensure DNotes is moving in the right direction. We have done quite a bit on the Smokey's side this growing season, Smokey's is the life blood that keeps DNotes going, including starting a new seed program and a hosta program.

Love the graphic Chase, that is the perfect visual representation of DNotes lol.

Please can you talk moar about this proyect im curious about partners game credits or dnotesvault swap? sound very interesting, I think since left bct comunity we not have too many updates or news of  whats going on or whatever for DNotes proyect,

Hey Infovortice,

Thanks for the questions and feedback. The DNotes team has long been friends with and respect the work the GameCredits team is doing. We have been working with the GMC team to find a way to integrate our programs into the GMC community so they can have great offerings and services like at the DNotesVault. This project, though still too early to discuss the finer details, with open up the services provided by the DNotesVault to the Game credits community, by creating a communication link between DNotesVault and GameCredits wallet we can allow the users to effectively deposit their GameCredits one of our DNotes programs.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 05:36:27 AM »
Good to know about that. great idea.

Should be good have a general DNotes public roadmap ? 

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 03:56:08 PM »
Good to know about that. great idea.

Should be good have a general DNotes public roadmap ?

DNotes is very dynamic and the path to success isn't going to be a straight line and heavily dependent on outside factors like regulation. Opposed to a business like Smokey's Daylilies, where we know what we need to do and how to do it as well as the next steps. The worst thing we can do is tell people we are going down ROADA and wind up on ROADB, ROADC, & ROADD etc...

There have been many coins with big plans, roadmaps, graphics, and all kinds of exciting upcoming plans and fell flat or died on the vine (and some that are doing great too!). Our approach is very different and the reason we do this is to build and keep the trust of our supporters, likely the most important thing in finance.

We know everyone is patiently waiting for our next big move. That is why we decided to announce our short term projects and precursor of more to come.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 06:46:36 AM »

Ok i understand your vision, but its not good stay always here arround  without know whats going on, just thinking with new enterprise started and leave bct, things are going to happen faster  :o

i just bought some extra patience  ;)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 03:20:37 PM »

Ok i understand your vision, but its not good stay always here arround  without know whats going on, just thinking with new enterprise started and leave bct, things are going to happen faster  :o

We appreciate it infovortice. I agree, not sure how long it will take, but I'd be pretty sure it will come quickly. Many 'overnight success stories' happened after years of work and planning.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2016, 12:35:49 AM »

We appreciate it infovortice. I agree, not sure how long it will take, but I'd be pretty sure it will come quickly. Many 'overnight success stories' happened after years of work and planning.

This is pretty old, but contains a few of the most famous 'overnight success' businesses. It took Steve Jobs two decades...

This Is How Long "Overnight Success" Really Takes

http://www.businessinsider.com/guess-how-long-overnight-success-really-takes-2011-3

melissa cardoso

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2016, 02:45:39 PM »
hello everyone! It will be that will have news later this year?

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2016, 04:06:40 AM »

Hi Melissa and welcome to CryptoMoms!

There is a lot going on behind the scenes at DNotes...

This is the information that has been made public in a few posts from the last week or so:

The DNotes team has long been friends with and respect the work the GameCredits team is doing. We have been working with the GMC team to find a way to integrate our programs into the GMC community so they can have great offerings and services like at the DNotesVault. This project, though still too early to discuss the finer details, with open up the services provided by the DNotesVault to the Game credits community, by creating a communication link between DNotesVault and GameCredits wallet we can allow the users to effectively deposit their GameCredits one of our DNotes programs.

DNotes is very dynamic and the path to success isn't going to be a straight line and heavily dependent on outside factors like regulation. Opposed to a business like Smokey's Daylilies, where we know what we need to do and how to do it as well as the next steps. The worst thing we can do is tell people we are going down ROADA and wind up on ROADB, ROADC, & ROADD etc...

There have been many coins with big plans, roadmaps, graphics, and all kinds of exciting upcoming plans and fell flat or died on the vine (and some that are doing great too!). Our approach is very different and the reason we do this is to build and keep the trust of our supporters, likely the most important thing in finance.

We know everyone is patiently waiting for our next big move. That is why we decided to announce our short term projects and precursor of more to come.

I'm not sure if we have been given a timeline on anything, but I do know the CRISP for Education / GameCredits partnership is a top priority. Let us know if you have any other questions.  :)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2016, 03:01:12 PM »

Hi Melissa and welcome to CryptoMoms!

There is a lot going on behind the scenes at DNotes...

This is the information that has been made public in a few posts from the last week or so:

The DNotes team has long been friends with and respect the work the GameCredits team is doing. We have been working with the GMC team to find a way to integrate our programs into the GMC community so they can have great offerings and services like at the DNotesVault. This project, though still too early to discuss the finer details, with open up the services provided by the DNotesVault to the Game credits community, by creating a communication link between DNotesVault and GameCredits wallet we can allow the users to effectively deposit their GameCredits one of our DNotes programs.

I'm not sure if we have been given a timeline on anything, but I do know the CRISP for Education / GameCredits partnership is a top priority. Let us know if you have any other questions.  :)

Welcome Melissa and thank you for your interest in DNotes! Thank you Chase! One of our developers has been out of the country for a few weeks, still catching up but CRISP for Education should be ready fairly soon. Then we will be working hard on the next phase. Alan will be back shortly as well.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2016, 05:19:12 PM »
I see forum much quiet, and ton of people that write in bitcointalk never see again, maybe miss or dont like change or simply not find a reason to post.

So maybe its time to make a bountys, games, writes in forums-social nets, memes, publishmet, articles, draws, android games, female organizations or whatever that is usefull for DNotes and for the forum.

can present remember marketing in localiced places in the internet

tons of things can be done to reactivate comunity

what your thinking about

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 02:20:01 AM »
I see forum much quiet, and ton of people that write in bitcointalk never see again, maybe miss or dont like change or simply not find a reason to post.

So maybe its time to make a bountys, games, writes in forums-social nets, memes, publishmet, articles, draws, android games, female organizations or whatever that is usefull for DNotes and for the forum.

can present remember marketing in localiced places in the internet

tons of things can be done to reactivate comunity

what your thinking about

Great suggestions infovortice. The bitcointalk forum was excellent for helping us get the word out initially, establishing our presence, intentions, and proving that we are here for the long run. The effort on there was well spent. Now we have to grow DNotes while taking advantage of what we have already built and I believe the community will inevitably grow as a result. We still have plans on changing CryptoMoms into a more universal site, it might be best to start more promotional efforts to get more activity after the change. Either way, I will discuss with Alan when he is back.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 03:11:10 PM »
Hi, im just mining DNotes as normal, i moved to another pool with more totalhash so take more blocks.

strangely its second or third time that dnotes price go down, under 1k, usually this days coin Difficult go down and small miners can win extra DNotes, but last times net mining hash go up 2 ghash so plus low price dig less coins, i cant understand that strange hash moves

have you see it, what you think about ?

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2016, 04:03:15 PM »
Hi, im just mining DNotes as normal, i moved to another pool with more totalhash so take more blocks.

strangely its second or third time that dnotes price go down, under 1k, usually this days coin Difficult go down and small miners can win extra DNotes, but last times net mining hash go up 2 ghash so plus low price dig less coins, i cant understand that strange hash moves

have you see it, what you think about ?

Not sure. Usually the mining efforts follow the price pretty closely, and almost instantly. Where bitcoin is going up, I can understand some unusual movement, but that sounds like much more than I would expect.

infovortice2013

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2016, 03:49:04 PM »
Yeah huge power mining systems has evolutioned too much, my 2 gridseed blade difficultly can dig 50-60 DNotes per day. but power cost of 200 wats 24/7 still raising each month,,,

before with bonus mining you offer was and incentive and a compromise, but now is over for me, any chance of another new bonus for loyal miners ?

* Share Topic

Share via twitter