Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: DNotes Launches New Website Aims to Bridge the Gap Between the Centralized ...  (Read 506 times)

TeeGee

• View Profile
Really happy to see the news disseminated in this release. We've begun moving quickly, and the benefits that are soon to accrue for the project - and the industry as a whole - are very exciting. Technological development is a necessary stage in this process, and while most currencies appear to be utilizing the open-source nature of everybody else's work, DNotes keeping as much of its development in-house as possible.

Let's get to work :) Well done!
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 03:54:00 PM by TeeGee »

BrandonC

• View Profile
I like the new website. Bridging the widening gap between centralized and decentralized is an extremely important task, and if not accomplished we risk the possibility of irreconcilable polarization which will inevitably lead to future conflict. It's best if we work with both the centralized and decentralized world, rather than choose sides. DNotes has certainly fulfilled the promise of strategic positioning, a vital concept overlooked by most, but prioritized by DNotes since its founding. DNotes has positioned itself to be one of the few who can service both the centralized and decentralized world of finance. Although this may just seem like empty words to the ordinary individual, this strategic positioning will become much more evident to the layman when DNotes demonstrates a higher degree of success, and this initial forethought will be regarded as revolutionary brilliance.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 04:03:55 PM by BrandonC »

Shepherd

• View Profile

http://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-launches-new-website-aims-to-bridge-the-gap-between-the-centralized-and-the-decentralized-world/
We have been relatively quiet for a while as we switched to include software development last year. This marks the beginning of a sustained campaign to showcase our business and innovative technology leadership important to our industry in gaining mass adoption.

More press announcements will be made in the coming weeks, including the launching of a new thread for DNotes Bitcointalk Forum. We will also be announcing our switch from Proof-Of-Work (POW) to Proof-of-Stake (POS) and our commitment to support the C# and Microsoft .Net platform. As C# is very popular, this will enhance our reach in working with the corporate world. These are exciting times. We are now very engaged in technology development. We are always totally committed to be equal to our competitors with every intention to be better over the long-term.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile

http://dnotescoin.com/dnotes-launches-new-website-aims-to-bridge-the-gap-between-the-centralized-and-the-decentralized-world/
We have been relatively quiet for a while as we switched to include software development last year. This marks the beginning of a sustained campaign to showcase our business and innovative technology leadership important to our industry in gaining mass adoption.

More press announcements will be made in the coming weeks, including the launching of a new thread for DNotes Bitcointalk Forum. We will also be announcing our switch from Proof-Of-Work (POW) to Proof-of-Stake (POS) and our commitment to support the C# and Microsoft .Net platform. As C# is very popular, this will enhance our reach in working with the corporate world. These are exciting times. We are now very engaged in technology development. We are always totally committed to be equal to our competitors with every intention to be better over the long-term.

Excellent press release for an incredible site! Congratulations to everyone who worked tirelessly to build it.  :) :)

mrbum804

• View Profile

Excellent press release for an incredible site! Congratulations to everyone who worked tirelessly to build it.  :) :)

Thats a great write up! The site looks awesome and yes congratulations to the team and everyone involved!! I'm sooo excited for this year to come! I hope Dnotes and Dnotes team gets all the respect that they deserve for this wonderful vision/creation that they have devoted so much of there time to. I'm sure your dedication and hard work will really start to pay off this year. Dnotes in my eyes is hitting the simplicity mark perfectly to stand out from others to gain acceptance from the average investor that is looking just to invest in cryptocurrancy space without getting lost in all the techy talk. Keep up the fabulous work and ill be looking forward to the new thread and growing community! ;)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Thats a great write up! The site looks awesome and yes congratulations to the team and everyone involved!! I'm sooo excited for this year to come! I hope Dnotes and Dnotes team gets all the respect that they deserve for this wonderful vision/creation that they have devoted so much of there time to. I'm sure your dedication and hard work will really start to pay off this year. Dnotes in my eyes is hitting the simplicity mark perfectly to stand out from others to gain acceptance from the average investor that is looking just to invest in cryptocurrancy space without getting lost in all the techy talk. Keep up the fabulous work and ill be looking forward to the new thread and growing community! ;)

Thank you! You've hit on some important points, we will try to make DNotes the easiest to use and understand in the industry, while incorporating the technologies that make sense for ultimate vision of DNotes. It is coming time to ensure DNotes is placed into the spotlight and receives the credit it deserves.

Shepherd

• View Profile

Thank you, mrbum804, for your kind comments. We are making great progress in multiple fronts, especially our technology upgrade to DNotes 2.0 along various features and applications. We are positioning to lead in technology innovations, striving for 100% of our development ultilizing C# and in steps with Microsoft .Net platform. Ultimately, everything will be coded in C# giving us great exposure to the corporate world where C# development is quite popular. This will give us a commanding knowledge of the technology allowing us to respond quickly to changing market demands.

We have scheduled to start a new thread for DNotes BitcoinTalk forum, on Friday, May 19, 2017. This will give us the platform to communicate with our stakeholders and the general public on a regular bases. Essentially, DNotes 2.0 will switch over from Proof Of Work (POW) to Proof-Of-Stake (POS) with a unique features to reward all DNotes long-term stakeholders with fund held for 30 days or more in the same account or address. It will be implemented in the simplest way possible.

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Thank you, mrbum804, for your kind comments. We are making great progress in multiple fronts, especially our technology upgrade to DNotes 2.0 along various features and applications. We are positioning to lead in technology innovations, striving for 100% of our development ultilizing C# and in steps with Microsoft .Net platform. Ultimately, everything will be coded in C# giving us great exposure to the corporate world where C# development is quite popular. This will give us a commanding knowledge of the technology allowing us to respond quickly to changing market demands.

We have scheduled to start a new thread for DNotes BitcoinTalk forum, on Friday, May 19, 2017. This will give us the platform to communicate with our stakeholders and the general public on a regular bases. Essentially, DNotes 2.0 will switch over from Proof Of Work (POW) to Proof-Of-Stake (POS) with a unique features to reward all DNotes long-term stakeholders with fund held for 30 days or more in the same account or address. It will be implemented in the simplest way possible.

Is this information for public consumption yet? Can I mention that a new thread for DNotes will be started on Friday when I'm posting on bitcointalk, or would you prefer to wait until Friday?

Very exciting times!!  ;D

Shepherd

• View Profile

Is this information for public consumption yet? Can I mention that a new thread for DNotes will be started on Friday when I'm posting on bitcointalk, or would you prefer to wait until Friday?

Very exciting times!!  ;D

Certainly, Chase. I mentioned our intent to launch a new thread on BitcoinTalk forum before. We are now ready with a scheduled date of Friday May 19, 2017. We have a lot on our plate and will share what is appropriate at the right time. Consistent with our philosophy, we always strive to be equal to or better than the competition in anything that we are committed to be a player. That will always be our mindset and an integral part of DNotes' culture. I trust that this new forum will give us the opportunity to help spread DNotes message - doing the right thing at the right time that will mutually benefit many people around the globe. Yes, very exciting times ahead.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter