Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Smokeys Daylily Gardens Accepts Chicago’s Digital Currency DNotes And Bitcoin Fo  (Read 2259 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Smokeys Daylily Gardens Accepts Chicago’s Digital Currency DNotes And Bitcoin For Daylily Purchases

Bitcoin Press Release: Chicago based digital currency DNotes can now be used to buy flowers at Smokeys Gardens, one of the largest daylily growers in the world.

Coldwater, Michigan. Smokeys Daylily Gardens, established in 2007 and one of the largest daylily growers in the world, becomes the first merchant to accept DNotes as a form of payment for daylily purchases. This is a pilot project to demonstrate the significant benefits to merchants in accepting DNotes, a proven stable digital currency built from the ground up with trust and integrity.

Hailing from Chicago, Bitcoin alternative DNotes was created on February 18, 2014, with an objective to meet the full functions of fiat currency as a unit of account, store of value and medium of exchange within three years. DNotes has taken a very different path since day one in building a trustworthy stable digital currency with reliable long term appreciation. Using blockchain technology, embedded features to prevent inflation and exemplary means of storage; DNotes may very well exceed fiat money in global online payments in the future.

The same team that created DNotes built Smokeys Daylily Gardens in a highly fragmented industry with a blurred line between a business and a hobby. A solid business plan with a firm commitment to be the best in class, coupled with hard work and flawless execution quickly led the seven year old company to be one of the largest daylily growers in the world.

Daylily is the second largest selling perennial plant with 79,360 registered cultivars according to AHS (American Hemerocallis Society) Smokeys Gardens offers the best selections of high end daylilies. Using a single 38 acre farm, highly trained and motivated employees, the best farm equipment and the most efficient processes, Smokeys gardens plants, harvests, and ships more daylily plants in one week than most of its competitors in an entire season.

Co-owner Rocky DeLucenay pointed out that,

“Efficiency and highly motivated employees are the key elements for small business owners to remain successful these days. We are always interested to save money where we can.”

She went on to explain that 100% of the business is processed online using paypal, credit and debit cards with some personal checks. The merchant fees along with charge backs often average around 8% of revenue. The cost of transactions using DNotes is near zero, while protecting the company from fraud and chargebacks. Unlike Bitcoin which has been highly volatile, DNotes is a stable digital currency with a proven record of reliable appreciation.

DNotes also hosts long term savings plans (CRISP) for children, employees, retirees and students. Haley Mullet, a medical student and a third year employee of Smokey Daylily Gardens and new CRISP for students savings account holder states:

“Working in the farm is hard work but it has been rewarding and inspiring to work with a group of professionals who truly want to be the best in class including a genuine concern and contribution to our financial future”.

To help students like Haley to keep up with costly student loans DNotes are hosting free giveaways for CRISP for Students account holders. CRISP accounts are free, the giveaway will continue with a limited supply of free DNotes.

Chicago business leader and co-founder of DNotes Alan Yong is a strong advocate of small business owners, and is concerned about underfunded retirees and the constant struggles of small business owners. The need to constantly use high interest credit cards to supplement cash flow coupled with high transaction cost, reversed charges and credit card fraud has continued to put a damper on employers’ ability to support pay raises and facilitate job growth. There has never been a more urgent time for the employer and the employee to foster a new mindset of partnership to confront these new realities for mutual benefits and survival.

DNotes is committed to encourage and promote this new partnership by offering CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits along with CRISP for Retirement, both with the potential for high returns. Accepting DNotes as payment is a significant competitive edge leading to revenue gain and meaningful savings that can be used as employee incentive benefits and owners retirement savings. As the first real world business to accept DNotes as a payment method Smokeys Daylily Gardens is ahead of the curve; well positioned to reap the rewards of instant transactions and low transaction fees.

Anyone wishing to learn more about Chicago’s very own global digital currency DNotes can contact Alan Yong at contact@dnotescoin.com. He will be attending the Chicago Bitcoin Meetup on Tuesday May 12, 2015 if you wish to meet him in person. http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Bitcoin-Center-at-1871-Official-Meetup/

To learn more about Smokeys Daylily Gardens please go to: http://smokeysdaylilygardens.com/

To learn more about DNotes please go to: http://dnotescoin.com

To buy DNotes with Bitcoin please go to: http://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note

Media Contact:

Name: Rocky DeLucenay

Email: rocky@smokeysdaylilygardens.com

Phone: (260) 687-9567

Shepherd

• View Profile

Smokeys Daylily Gardens Accepts Chicago’s Digital Currency DNotes And Bitcoin For Daylily Purchases

Bitcoin Press Release: Chicago based digital currency DNotes can now be used to buy flowers at Smokeys Gardens, one of the largest daylily growers in the world.

Coldwater, Michigan. Smokeys Daylily Gardens, established in 2007 and one of the largest daylily growers in the world, becomes the first merchant to accept DNotes as a form of payment for daylily purchases. This is a pilot project to demonstrate the significant benefits to merchants in accepting DNotes, a proven stable digital currency built from the ground up with trust and integrity.

Hailing from Chicago, Bitcoin alternative DNotes was created on February 18, 2014, with an objective to meet the full functions of fiat currency as a unit of account, store of value and medium of exchange within three years. DNotes has taken a very different path since day one in building a trustworthy stable digital currency with reliable long term appreciation. Using blockchain technology, embedded features to prevent inflation and exemplary means of storage; DNotes may very well exceed fiat money in global online payments in the future.

The same team that created DNotes built Smokeys Daylily Gardens in a highly fragmented industry with a blurred line between a business and a hobby. A solid business plan with a firm commitment to be the best in class, coupled with hard work and flawless execution quickly led the seven year old company to be one of the largest daylily growers in the world.

Daylily is the second largest selling perennial plant with 79,360 registered cultivars according to AHS (American Hemerocallis Society) Smokeys Gardens offers the best selections of high end daylilies. Using a single 38 acre farm, highly trained and motivated employees, the best farm equipment and the most efficient processes, Smokeys gardens plants, harvests, and ships more daylily plants in one week than most of its competitors in an entire season.

Co-owner Rocky DeLucenay pointed out that,

“Efficiency and highly motivated employees are the key elements for small business owners to remain successful these days. We are always interested to save money where we can.”

She went on to explain that 100% of the business is processed online using paypal, credit and debit cards with some personal checks. The merchant fees along with charge backs often average around 8% of revenue. The cost of transactions using DNotes is near zero, while protecting the company from fraud and chargebacks. Unlike Bitcoin which has been highly volatile, DNotes is a stable digital currency with a proven record of reliable appreciation.

DNotes also hosts long term savings plans (CRISP) for children, employees, retirees and students. Haley Mullet, a medical student and a third year employee of Smokey Daylily Gardens and new CRISP for students savings account holder states:

“Working in the farm is hard work but it has been rewarding and inspiring to work with a group of professionals who truly want to be the best in class including a genuine concern and contribution to our financial future”.

To help students like Haley to keep up with costly student loans DNotes are hosting free giveaways for CRISP for Students account holders. CRISP accounts are free, the giveaway will continue with a limited supply of free DNotes.

Chicago business leader and co-founder of DNotes Alan Yong is a strong advocate of small business owners, and is concerned about underfunded retirees and the constant struggles of small business owners. The need to constantly use high interest credit cards to supplement cash flow coupled with high transaction cost, reversed charges and credit card fraud has continued to put a damper on employers’ ability to support pay raises and facilitate job growth. There has never been a more urgent time for the employer and the employee to foster a new mindset of partnership to confront these new realities for mutual benefits and survival.

DNotes is committed to encourage and promote this new partnership by offering CRISP For Employee Incentive Benefits along with CRISP for Retirement, both with the potential for high returns. Accepting DNotes as payment is a significant competitive edge leading to revenue gain and meaningful savings that can be used as employee incentive benefits and owners retirement savings. As the first real world business to accept DNotes as a payment method Smokeys Daylily Gardens is ahead of the curve; well positioned to reap the rewards of instant transactions and low transaction fees.

Anyone wishing to learn more about Chicago’s very own global digital currency DNotes can contact Alan Yong at contact@dnotescoin.com. He will be attending the Chicago Bitcoin Meetup on Tuesday May 12, 2015 if you wish to meet him in person. http://www.meetup.com/The-Chicago-Bitcoin-Center-at-1871-Official-Meetup/

To learn more about Smokeys Daylily Gardens please go to: http://smokeysdaylilygardens.com/

To learn more about DNotes please go to: http://dnotescoin.com

To buy DNotes with Bitcoin please go to: http://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_note

Media Contact:

Name: Rocky DeLucenay

Email: rocky@smokeysdaylilygardens.com

Phone: (260) 687-9567

Smokeys Daylily Gardens is a success story worth telling one day when I have more time. It is a very typical case of small business owners wanting to be successful for themselves, for their family, and their employees, but many have continued to struggle in vain despite their never ending hard work and scarify. With mounting regulations and rising cost it is becoming increasing more difficult and challenging for small business owners across America to succeed. Small businesses are the engine of job creation and often, character building. A little help and guidance can go a long way. I am proud to have the opportunity to give Smokeys Daylily Gardens a helping hand and some strategic directions as a management consultant and a friend. I am delighted that they are doing so well these days.

Peak bloom of daylilies is typically between June 15 to July 15 in the Midwest , depending on the weather. It is stunning. Smokeys has over 3,000 cultivars that are commercially available, depending on inventory levels. We have created over 5,000 new cultivars ourselves that could be registered and named as “DNotes” “CryptoMoms” and others. It may even be fun to have a naming competition one day. New daylilies, at introduction, are sold between $100 to $500 for a single plant. They are gorgeous. It will be nice if we can share some beautiful pictures with you.

SmokeysDaylilyGardens

• View Profile
Smokey's Daylily Gardens

Hybridizer & Show Garden

Hybridizer Seedlings

Just a few of the gorgeous daylilies from Smokey's

« Last Edit: May 09, 2015, 03:03:10 AM by CryptoMoms »

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Absolutely beautiful!  Thank you for the tour! :)

Shepherd

• View Profile
Smokey's Daylily Gardens

Hybridizer & Show Garden

Hybridizer Seedlings

Just a few of the gorgeous daylilies from Smokey's

That indeed is the result of a lot of hard work. When people are passionate about what they do, the end result can be quite impressive.

Shepherd

• View Profile
From DNotes Forum:

Quote From TeeGee:

A very impressive amount of attention has been given to this, including alternative write ups.

I love the show garden - I guess they don't get picked for sale, or if they do, maybe at the end of the season.

It would be really cool if you had a daylilly that was dark blue on the outer leaf, and light blue on the inner - name that one DNote's flower Smiley.

Dyna:

TeeGee, thousands of hybridizers have tried but no one has succeeded in creating a blue or dark blue daylily yet. I will pay you $5,000 for your first plant if you can do it. Here are three of my creations that could be named "DNotes" There are many more choices though.

indiamikezulu

• View Profile
What pleases me is the normality of it all: nice ordinary people buying nice ordinary things with Dnotes -- or any other crypto. Big step forward.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

CryptoMoms

• Administrator
  • Crypto Moms Admin
    • View Profile
    • Crypto Moms
What pleases me is the normality of it all: nice ordinary people buying nice ordinary things with Dnotes -- or any other crypto. Big step forward.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Agreed indiamikezulu, I know exactly what you mean.

Shepherd

• View Profile
From DNotes Forum:

Quote from: HaleyMullett on Today at 01:38:27 AM

Absolutely TeeGee! Smokeys Gardens has introduced me to DNotes and I am so thankful they have. I work for a company that is concerned about my future financial state. DNotes has so much to offer a student like me and has so much to offer other individuals. The CRISP for students is allowing me to create a plan on how I will pay off my student debt, along with my future children as well. In the mean time, this is costing me absolutely nothing and all I had to do was sign up! I am constantly worrying about the amount of debt I am gathering as I finish my journey through school. The MULTIPLE programs that DNotes has to offer for long term financial stability has allowed me to feel a sense of security for the future.

Haley Mullett

Quote from: Chase on Today at 03:11:57 AM

Hi Hayley,

Welcome to the DNotes forum!  I just wanted to wish you good luck with your CRISP and I hope it gives you some peace of mind as you finish off your studies.

Quote From:  Dyna - Today

Great post Hayley, thanks. I will be at the farm next week to personally meet with an important visitor from our community. I will let him have the honor of filing the report after the meeting.

I have personally worked with Hayley. She is an amazing young lady. I am passionate about helping small business owners, their employees and students, of course. It is unfortunate that so many people worked so hard and barely make ends meet and yet 50% of the wealth is owned by the top 2% of the population. It may take us a while to get through their gate keepers. In the mean time, we will continue to do what we can helping those within our reach to secure a better financial future. Thank you all for your support.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter