Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Retaking Its Place as King of the Cryptocurrencies  (Read 160 times)

Josef Johnson

• View Profile
    • CoinChoose
Bitcoin Is Retaking Its Place as King of the Cryptocurrencies
« on: October 12, 2017, 06:37:42 AM »
We have seen bitcoin survived a series of obstacles on its path; it went as low as $3500+ the past weeks but it has been consistent in climbing up and just this week, it reached $4500 mark and is most likely to reach $5000 value a piece.

It went through a lot but it still stands, would governments and businessmen have a different approach in dealing with bitcoins?

Josef Johnson
Web Administrator - CoinChoose.com

Andy Blignaut

• View Profile
Re: Bitcoin Is Retaking Its Place as King of the Cryptocurrencies
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 04:56:07 PM »
I am not sure when it left the top in first place. However, what we need to understand is that Bitcoin alone is not the option, but there are many. One particular option that I consider extremely highly is Upfiring https://www.upfiring.com, as it is awesome with such connected concept of earning by sharing and seeding files (incentivized and decentralized file-sharing). It has never been done before which makes it even more tempting. And, able to earn via that makes it so much.

Josef Johnson

• View Profile
    • CoinChoose
Re: Bitcoin Is Retaking Its Place as King of the Cryptocurrencies
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 05:55:09 AM »
I am not sure when it left the top in first place. However, what we need to understand is that Bitcoin alone is not the option, but there are many. One particular option that I consider extremely highly is Upfiring https://www.upfiring.com, as it is awesome with such connected concept of earning by sharing and seeding files (incentivized and decentralized file-sharing). It has never been done before which makes it even more tempting. And, able to earn via that makes it so much.
You are right, there have been no news about bitcoin taken down from its top spot but I am glad that services like Upfiring exists. The process of P2P file sharing powered by block chain is sure to make the transfer faster and easier. It just adds up to the list of activities that could be better with the block chain.   

* Share Topic

Share via twitter