Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Sick of faucets.  (Read 1283 times)

Basket

• View Profile
Sick of faucets.
« on: September 07, 2015, 06:48:59 AM »
I've got a lot of free time as a stay at home mom.  I've been wasting my time with faucets.  For a while I've been doing them religiously, but I've come to realize that I'm wasting valuable free time for mere pennies.

Does anyone know of any good ways to acquire crypto without using faucets, and without having the computing power to mine?

Years ago I made some decent money taking surveys online.  Are there any sites similar to that, that payout in crypto?

Katie

• View Profile
Re: Sick of faucets.
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2015, 03:54:44 AM »
There's a site called cointasker that I've heard mentioned.  I have not used it personally, but from what I gather it's legit.  Whether or not it's worth while, I'm not sure.

indiamikezulu

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2015, 03:49:45 AM »
I've been wasting my time with faucets.  For a while I've been doing them religiously, but I've come to realize that I'm wasting valuable free time for mere pennies.

Good to here someone say it out aloud!

One: figure out how to convert fiat to crypto (likely Bitcoin).

Two: buy whatever little crypto you can afford.

Three: start studying cryptos, and trading them honestly and patiently.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Macaroni

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2015, 06:41:21 AM »
If you're willing to take a risk you can do what indiamikezulu suggests and trade crypto.  A reputable one is btc-e.com.  They have a handful of different types of crypto you can trade.  Buy a crypto for low, and sell it for high.  I've made a few bucks trading litecoin and bitcoin back and forth last year, but it got too risky.  At one point I was up a few hundred, but lost a lot of it when litecoin tanked.

Basket

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 06:20:55 AM »
Thanks for all the tips everyone.  I checked out cointasker, and while it doesn't look like I'm going to make a killing there - it does look like a decent place to spend some free time.

I'll look into btc-e and trading there, but I wanna do a lot of research before I go and start buying and selling right away.  I'd like to get a feel for how the market works.

Katie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 01:20:01 AM »
Thanks for all the tips everyone.  I checked out cointasker, and while it doesn't look like I'm going to make a killing there - it does look like a decent place to spend some free time.

I'll look into btc-e and trading there, but I wanna do a lot of research before I go and start buying and selling right away.  I'd like to get a feel for how the market works.
Any updates?  Have you started using cointasker?  I've been thinking about giving it a shot, but I don't know if it's worth it.

Basket

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 12:19:12 AM »

Any updates?  Have you started using cointasker?  I've been thinking about giving it a shot, but I don't know if it's worth it.

I started using it a little bit.  I made a few satoshis in a couple minutes.  It was all pretty easy to do, but I got sick of it pretty quickly.  Check it out if you have a lot of free time.  You won't get rich off of it though.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter