Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Author Topic: Want to be more than just a miner!?  (Read 1949 times)

Tofer

• View Profile
Want to be more than just a miner!?
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:41:43 PM »
Calling all cryptoladies!  I want to get a team of female miners together who are interested in not only mining, but investing in coins.   The plan I had in mind would be to either make a pool for us to mine 1 or 2 coins at and invite anyone to join.  And or a group, independently mining which ever coin they want and collaborating on investment opportunities as well as support for anyone that needs it.  My goal is to have a sort of crypto mutual fund that not only supports but discovers new opportunities for crypto as a whole,  built and funded by a base of miners who don't just want to mine and hold/sell.
Crypto is here to stay, the only question is will you take part or take a seat and watch the show.

Edan

• View Profile
Re: Want to be more than just a miner!?
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 03:49:35 PM »
Calling all cryptoladies!  I want to get a team of female miners together who are interested in not only mining, but investing in coins.   The plan I had in mind would be to either make a pool for us to mine 1 or 2 coins at and invite anyone to join.  And or a group, independently mining which ever coin they want and collaborating on investment opportunities as well as support for anyone that needs it.  My goal is to have a sort of crypto mutual fund that not only supports but discovers new opportunities for crypto as a whole,  built and funded by a base of miners who don't just want to mine and hold/sell.
Crypto is here to stay, the only question is will you take part or take a seat and watch the show.

What a really great idea Tofer.  Can you please provide a link or links where we can get some info on mining.  I don't know very much, but I would love to learn and see where it takes me.

Tofer

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 05:41:29 PM »
I am here to answer any questions you have.  But please,  no questions about which coin to mine.  My only response will be DNotes! ;D   I've been mining for half a year now and know most of the ins and outs.

Manish

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2018, 10:22:52 AM »
hm, it's nice. thank you for it

* Share Topic

Share via twitter