Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: In the long run do other besides bitcoin cryptocoins stand a chance?  (Read 815 times)

Kitties

• View Profile
Everyone knows that bitcoin is the main player, and litecoin seems to be the runner up.  But do you think that litecoin or even some of the other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin stand a chance in the long run?

I think that if cryptocurrencies remain an active currency in the future - surely bitcoin will be the main player, but I'm not too sure if the other ones will last.  What do you guys think?

Brad

• View Profile
It really depends. Another cryptocurrency could easily take over Litecoin, but I doubt any will be able to take over Bitcoin considering its size. I don't think many will last if Bitcoin carries on like it is.

Basket

• View Profile
I agree with Brad.

There's absolutely no way that bitcoin will lose it's stance - especially considering all the media attention it gets.

I, personally don't think any other currencies stand much of a chance in the long run.  Short term (couple year range) many of them are viable, but I don't think they will last.

Only time will tell for sure though.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter