Return to CryptoMoms.com
Welcome, Guest!!

Looking for our CRISP for Kids program? Click here!

Author Topic: Happy New Years!  (Read 231 times)

DNotes

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Happy New Years!
« on: January 01, 2017, 04:49:57 PM »
Happy New Years!

Chase

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Happy New Years!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 05:55:52 PM »
Happy New Years!

Happy New Year everyone!!

2017 is going to be the 'year of the clean-up' for me.  ;)
Introduction to DNotes: A next generation global payments system - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ar8C7xBgpIE&feature=youtu.be
Bitcoin Plays An Insignificant Role In The Tax Evasion Big Picture - https://dcebrief.com/bitcoin-plays-an-insignificant-role-in-the-tax-evasion

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2017, 04:53:36 AM »
Happy New Years!

Happy New Year everyone!!

2017 is going to be the 'year of the clean-up' for me.  ;)

Happy New Year, Chase and everyone. 2017 will be the year of review, renew, and revitalize for me. I am starting out with a full plate and a boat-load of optimism. It is going to be a great year.

mrbum804

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 08:34:11 PM »
Hope you guys had a great holiday! I cant wait to see what you guys have in store this year!! Sounds promising!! and what an incredible price wish i didnt have so much already so i could feel more inclined to buy up more right now.. might have to anyway.. trying to get friends to get there steak in it now as well.. i dont know why anyone would sell when its clear you guys are working in the background quietly, i mean we can all see dcebrief.com growing.. i mean maybe i just have more trust in you guys and the vision because ive seen the way you guys follow through and executed your projects just as promised over the course of the last 2.5+ years. Keep it up!

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 03:15:31 AM »
Hope you guys had a great holiday! I cant wait to see what you guys have in store this year!! Sounds promising!! and what an incredible price wish i didnt have so much already so i could feel more inclined to buy up more right now.. might have to anyway.. trying to get friends to get there steak in it now as well.. i dont know why anyone would sell when its clear you guys are working in the background quietly, i mean we can all see dcebrief.com growing.. i mean maybe i just have more trust in you guys and the vision because ive seen the way you guys follow through and executed your projects just as promised over the course of the last 2.5+ years. Keep it up!

Happy New Year, mrbum804. It is always a great pleasure to see you. After spending over a year to write my book I decided to take a break traveling and reading others' great work. Frankly, I enjoy reading more than writing, but I will be more active with my blogs soon.

The DNotes team is always busy at work in the background. Some of our efforts are reflected in DCEBrief, which we expect to continue to grow, while other projects are not as apparent until we are closer to launch.

We are always thinking through major issues relative to our ultimate goal of having DNotes as one of the few digital currencies accepted by the masses on a global level. There are major challenges that will take years to resolve. We want to be certain that we are making the right move at the right time.

Although the price performance of Bitcoin has done extremely well in 2016, some big challenges remain; including reaching consensus to resolve transaction scaling constraints. It is also an interesting question if the gigantic mining operations consuming massive computing power and electricity is justifiable relative to measurable benefits. Additionally, is Bitcoin dominated by a small group who are already the top 5% of the richest globally? That being the case, is it at risk of remaining as a speculative commodity without ever been accepted by the masses, as a medium of exchange?

Technology always evolves with many trials and errors. Sometime it pays to have patience and wait for  confirmation that it is the right path to take. We are already seeing huge investments in our industry going down the drains, including exchange and blockchain projects. 2017 will be a great year. We just have to proceed with caution.

Happy New Year everyone!!!

mrbum804

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2017, 12:40:16 AM »
Great! Well you've done excellent job standing out from the rest, in my eyes. I know back in the day you have done business with the government and IBM, have lots of computer and entrepreneur experience, are very wise, and dont rush anything. Which makes you a perfect man for accomplishing something to this magnitude. That is an excellent response explaning what Dnotes is about and questions or underline issues your working hard on to overcome. I've loved being able to read the progress over time and have something to hopefully look forward to someday (obviously theres risk, as with anything). I totally understand the need to take a break and to focus on the objectives instead of being active on the forum and I hope others can also see the bigger picture.

Someday I would love to buy and read your book. I'm not to much of a reader however and I dont have a business which is why i havent but it sounds like it would be great information just to know. Who knows maybe it would convince me to start one if i decided to go back to being a mechanic. I could start up as a mobile mechanic.

Anyway looking forward to seeing some more action take place this year and thankyou for the great response! Wish you and your team much success!!

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2017, 09:38:24 PM »
Great! Well you've done excellent job standing out from the rest, in my eyes. I know back in the day you have done business with the government and IBM, have lots of computer and entrepreneur experience, are very wise, and dont rush anything. Which makes you a perfect man for accomplishing something to this magnitude. That is an excellent response explaning what Dnotes is about and questions or underline issues your working hard on to overcome. I've loved being able to read the progress over time and have something to hopefully look forward to someday (obviously theres risk, as with anything). I totally understand the need to take a break and to focus on the objectives instead of being active on the forum and I hope others can also see the bigger picture.

Someday I would love to buy and read your book. I'm not to much of a reader however and I dont have a business which is why i havent but it sounds like it would be great information just to know. Who knows maybe it would convince me to start one if i decided to go back to being a mechanic. I could start up as a mobile mechanic.

Anyway looking forward to seeing some more action take place this year and thankyou for the great response! Wish you and your team much success!!

Thank you, mrbum804. You are very kind. Many of my readers are not business owners and they found my book inspirational. I trust that you will enjoy reading it.

Our industry is still highly speculative with a great deal of manipulations by a small group of players. Many things have to happen before mass adoption of digital currency can become a reality.

mrbum804

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 09:17:14 PM »

Thank you, mrbum804. You are very kind. Many of my readers are not business owners and they found my book inspirational. I trust that you will enjoy reading it.

Our industry is still highly speculative with a great deal of manipulations by a small group of players. Many things have to happen before mass adoption of digital currency can become a reality.

Right on! Ill have to pick one up maybe next month once i get more caught up.. thankyou

Shepherd

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 11:18:14 PM »

Right on! Ill have to pick one up maybe next month once i get more caught up.. thankyou

Excellent.

* Share Topic

Share via twitter